The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2001 posts Page 131 of 134
Re: CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
01 Oct 2014, 23:16
Boy am I sore. I have a sadist for a gym instructor. I'm not expecting much weight loss post fast as the sore muscles will be retaining water. It will eventually go though, till the sadist ups the routine again of course.
02 Oct 2014, 02:44
Julieathome wrote: Boy am I sore. I have a sadist for a gym instructor. I'm not expecting much weight loss post fast as the sore muscles will be retaining water. It will eventually go though, till the sadist ups the routine again of course.

@julieathome. First nice to see you back here! I too have a gym witch and I hate every moment of it. All we need to think about is that these muscles we will soon get will burn more fat.
02 Oct 2014, 12:18
I've just finished a bowl of spinach and chickpea soup. Nice and spicy with cumin and coriander and a touch of cayenne. I made enough for two bowls for everyone but it is too filling. Never mind it will keep till tomorrow.
02 Oct 2014, 14:37
Oh hello, the site looks different :victory: :victory: :victory: I like it so far :like:
02 Oct 2014, 16:04
Yikes! Page gone all small and writing all mashed up on top of each other! Help!
02 Oct 2014, 16:19
Try refreshing the page
02 Oct 2014, 17:02
Failing that clear your browser cache (should be in settings somewhere depending on the device you're using).
02 Oct 2014, 18:33
So I've refreshed the page, nothing changed, then cleared the cache and lost all my web sites and had to reset my password for here and STILL it's all tiny and mashed up. It's an iPad on ios8 :0(
Fed up now :0(
02 Oct 2014, 18:53
@azureblue can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing (hold down the power and menu buttons simultaneously until you hear a camera shutter sound) and post it in the mobile forum thread or email it to Jason@fastday.com please?

Thanks
02 Oct 2014, 18:59
Menu button?
02 Oct 2014, 19:21
Azureblue wrote: Menu button?

Whatever the name for the button in the middle at the bottom of the iPad that takes you back home...probably called a home button now I think of it...Can you tell I don't have an iPad or iPhone? :confused:
02 Oct 2014, 22:43
I find that I can't scan the thread headings any more. I now have to read every single line. Maybe its the font, or that all the writing is the same size so there isn't a perceptable difference between the thread header and the name of the person who has written last. I don't know what it is but its hurting my eyes and giving me eye strain.
03 Oct 2014, 00:13
@Carorees and @Azureblue I have sent a photo of the problem to Jason@fastday.com so he can see what we are experiencing.
03 Oct 2014, 08:55
Drat, I forgot I was fasting today. I've just had a lovely bowl of porrige. Unusual for me as I rarely eat breakfast. I think the exercise calorie deficit has just hit. Though the fluid retention from starting again and having sore muscles all over, has added 3lb to my weight this week. It can't be fat as there is no way I have over eaten by 10,000 calories in 3 days.
03 Oct 2014, 09:00
I love that the banner seems to have vanished! And that the list of " view new topics" etc is back top left..so much easier! Thanks @moogie
2001 posts Page 131 of 134