The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 133 of 134
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
27 Mar 2014, 22:34
I get so emotional too @Carieoates I sometimes wonder what's wrong with me
27 Mar 2014, 22:44
Madcatlady wrote: I get so emotional too @Carieoates I sometimes wonder what's wrong with me

Have a great trip and wedding! M6 my fave NOT. !!!
27 Mar 2014, 22:49
carieoates wrote:
Madcatlady wrote: I get so emotional too @Carieoates I sometimes wonder what's wrong with me

Have a great trip and wedding! M6 my fave NOT. !!!

Thanks - we're thinking of taking the toll tomorrow and won't be coming back that way! Thanks again for coming last night!
28 Mar 2014, 05:20
I should do 1986 but cant think of anything exciting that happened.
Instead can I have a whinge please? The couple that were going to buy our house changed their mind at the last minute. Two weeks wasted. Well its back on the market so fingers crossed please.
28 Mar 2014, 05:25
Well 2 minutes after I posted my whinge we got an offer on the house - yay it's drinks to tonight!! :grin:
28 Mar 2014, 05:40
In 1992 my youngest was born. He is at this moment asking me to read and edit his resume and cover letter for an internship application - at midnight... :dazed: typical!
28 Mar 2014, 05:46
@wendyjane my youngest was born in 1992 as well. At the moment he is playing games on his computer trying to pretend he is doing Uni stuff - typical :grin:
28 Mar 2014, 06:49
President Mandela elected.
President Clinton - scandal about "that woman"
TV sitcom 'Friends' started

Not much memorable music around.

I was living in Kent, celebrating our first 6 years of marriage (now 26 this year).
28 Mar 2014, 07:13
Wineoclock wrote: Well 2 minutes after I posted my whinge we got an offer on the house - yay it's drinks to tonight!! :grin:

Great news @Wineoclock and love your avatar. She is one of my fave characters.
28 Mar 2014, 07:18
@wineoclock. Didn't recognise you from your new avatar. Congrats to you :like:
28 Mar 2014, 07:41
I must be 1997. Our first full year in Australia, travelling around the country in an old campervan, working in a few places to save money. A memorable Christmas spent on the dusty bank of the Darling River of inland NSW. I went for a late night wee near the van and stood on a meat ant nest and got bitten on my toe! It was outrageously painful and I jumped up, necessitating a change of trousers!!! A good year!
28 Mar 2014, 07:51
Deb - lol! Just ove your colourful updates! Keep 'em coming.
28 Mar 2014, 07:53
if it's 1998, that was a busy year for me: moved house to where we live now, got married to OH after having been together for 10 years, fell pregnant with DS, lost my lovely grey mare who was my favorite horse. A lot of life changes and the start probably of the weight gain.
28 Mar 2014, 07:56
Is it 1999 and time for new baban? Or is this 2000?
It says 2000 at the top? Ooooh next person to post....
28 Mar 2014, 07:58
Does that mean its you then Penny? :wink:

Bean :starving:
2009 posts Page 133 of 134