The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 47 of 134
Previous 1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
16 Feb 2014, 16:05
Also the Magnum washing up liquid is worth stocking up on as @wildmissus found out. I think generally all the household-y stuff is good value.

And I think it was @Sue.Q who said, keep an eye on the till receipt, so that you're not charged twice for something :shock:
16 Feb 2014, 16:09
There seem to be award winning Red, White and Rose wines, so I'll volunteer to test those, I'll let OH test the washing up liquid :oops:
16 Feb 2014, 16:12
@SianSMagnum washing up liq is great, the fizz is great, the shampoo is great, the diet coke and full fat coke is great, the chocolate is great, the orange and mango is great. The frozen pizza and mozzarella sticks are great. Veg can be a bit iffy, but an aubergine is an aubergine, and sweet pots are great. I just don't think they've all been sprayed with shinny chemicals to make them look more appealing. I havent been in for about a month now.
16 Feb 2014, 16:14
My favourite Aldi Chocolates are the Orange/almond and the 70% cocoa solids Moser Roth. I did try the 85% cocoa solids one but found it slightly too bitter even though I love dark chocolate.
16 Feb 2014, 17:31
SianS wrote: Calling @Sue.Q, @Silverdarling,@wildmissus,@callyanna!
I have an excuse to go to Aldi tomorrow, so please can you share your Muller and Roth test results?

@SianS and other chocoholics, just been having a look on the Aldi website and found they have a recipe section including this little beauty! :heart:

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/recipes/recip ... late-pots/
16 Feb 2014, 17:36
Looks very nice Callyanna - wonder who'll test it out first!!!!
16 Feb 2014, 17:45
Won't be me
:curse:

I am off to Lidl this week - anyone know what their choccywokky is like?
16 Feb 2014, 17:45
I was going to try a saintlier version of a choccy mousse some time this week using this as a recipe:

100g of the orange/almond Moser Roth chocolate
4 egg whites beaten with 50 g sugar and a pinch of salt
few drops almond extract
Gently melt choc in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Add almond drop.
Whisk whites, sugar, salt to stiff peak stage.
Gradually add to cooled chocolate with a spatula until combined.
Pour in dishes and chill in fridge.
Only around 135 cals if serving 6 smallish portions.
16 Feb 2014, 17:56
Mmmmmm mmmmmmoussse! @callyannaAnd isn't it strange! Some evil,down and dirty person has put a bag of Revels in my hand! :shock: not only that,they are throwing the Revels into my mouth,forcing my jaws apart! Whispering in my ear,"this is a nice way to finish your week of lovely visitors,treats and birthdays..."
what can a girl do *** shaking head sorrowfully* xx
16 Feb 2014, 17:59
CandiceMarie wrote: Mmmmmm mmmmmmoussse! @callyannaAnd isn't it strange! Some evil,down and dirty person has put a bag of Revels in my hand! :shock: not only that,they are throwing the Revels into my mouth,forcing my jaws apart! Whispering in my ear,"this is a nice way to finish your week of lovely visitors,treats and birthdays..."
what can a girl do *** shaking head sorrowfully* xx

Just eat them and enjoy them ! :grin: :razz:
16 Feb 2014, 18:03
I am savouring them @callyannaThey are like a tiny,mini bix of chocs and in that way,i feel almost saintly eating them :grin: :lol: instead of a giant hi cal box of chocs!
Just a little taster to see me thru til Easter Bun brings me some presdat (sp?) chox xx
image.jpg
My mantra ;0)
(15.99 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
16 Feb 2014, 18:15
Er are you lot DELIBERATELY tormenting me?

Bean :starving: :shock:
16 Feb 2014, 18:17
Aw sorry Beanybobs
Remeber the T word tho?
Tomoz i' ll be fasting and you can have something you are fancying right this minute..but chances are, you wont want it tomorrow! X
16 Feb 2014, 18:19
I have just been given a bar of Turkish Delight! Will this chocolate torture never end. This time its all mine because no one else in the family likes Turkish Delight much.
16 Feb 2014, 18:23
Ohhh turkish delight is lovely in any form,from Frys TD,to the powdered stuff,to the xtra gorgeous proper stuff.. What sort have you got? X
Previous 1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 47 of 134