The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 48 of 134
Previous 1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
16 Feb 2014, 18:36
A cheapo Dairy Milk bar. I prefer the Fry's bar, or the proper stuff. I'm looking forward to going to Bulgaria later this year as they make Turkish Delight there as well as Turkey.
16 Feb 2014, 18:44
PennyForthem wrote: Won't be me
:curse:

I am off to Lidl this week - anyone know what their choccywokky is like?

I love Lidl chocolate and I'm not always a massive chocolate eater. I love the white chocolate and they have some with strawberries that has an amazing strawberry flavour. They have various levels of pricing and these are the slightly more expensive ones, but still good value.
16 Feb 2014, 19:02
I had a craving for Frys Turkish delight when I was pregnant; I cannot face it now!!
I have hiccups after our salad.
16 Feb 2014, 19:08
@SianS, so far from the Moser range I've only tried the orange & almond which I'd definitely buy again. What I didn't tell @Silverdarling was that I also bought Choceur 5 x Rich Marzipan Mini Bars. For anyone who likes marzipan and dark chocolate they are delish. The Toro Roco red wine is also another thing I will stock up on - very nice. Anyone got any cats? I have two, one has to have special dried food as she has the cat equivalent of IBS. However Willow prefers wet food. I tried her with Aldi's 12 Fish Jelly pouches @ £1.99 and she scoffed it all.... Oh, and I've just finished off dinner with an individual toffee cheesecake.... Oh, and their tortilla crisp things like doritto's are great. I think we like Aldi in our house :wink: .
16 Feb 2014, 19:09
PennyForthem wrote: I had a craving for Frys Turkish delight when I was pregnant; I cannot face it now!!
I have hiccups after our salad.

BOO! Hope that cured hiccups P! X
I craved pineapple..real pineapple chunks but my suster craved pineapple chunk sweets! :grin:

@Julieathome i was fantasising about eating Cadburys Turkish Delight this avvo..i am convinced these things have an addictive ingredient purposely added!
I need to read my Jason Vale " Slim For Life " book..really puts me off mass produced choc for a long time then it slowwwwwwly creeps back into my head :lol:
16 Feb 2014, 19:17
Oh yes, what a shock @candicemarie that cured it!!
16 Feb 2014, 19:57
@wildmissusmarzipan and dark chocolate - oh my goodness where is my nearest Aldi?
16 Feb 2014, 20:00
3 in Norwich, 1 in Kings Lynn ...
16 Feb 2014, 21:03
Cannot think of any worse combination... marzipan and chocolate.
16 Feb 2014, 21:07
Oooh to me thats a lovely combo! :razz: x admittedly a bit sickly and prob only eaten at crimbo,but yummmers.. XX
16 Feb 2014, 21:19
Just seen the new Weight Watchers TV ad, which I think specifically said "no fasting"
16 Feb 2014, 21:30
Always have a supply of aldi choceur hazelnut milk and dark at the ready. Are we eating the same chocolate do you think eg from the same original maker
16 Feb 2014, 21:32
SianS wrote: Just seen the new Weight Watchers TV ad, which I think specifically said "no fasting"

OMG! Cheeky whatsits! :shock: xx. Ww can take a hike ! X
16 Feb 2014, 22:46
I'm fairly sure the addictive bit is SUGAR! I think if I can beat that b*****d I can live forever!
Dawn French dropped half her weight and when asked how she replied "I stopped eating bread, sugar and potatoes". "Is that all?", replied her interviewer.
Is that all?!?!?!
That's 75% of the British diet isn't it?
16 Feb 2014, 22:48
nursebean wrote: Er are you lot DELIBERATELY tormenting me?

Bean :starving: :shock:

Ooh Bean you little choccy Woccy addict you.
Tomorrow is not a fast day for you. The majority of us it will be though. So you can get your own back then. :heart:
Previous 1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 48 of 134