The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 51 of 134
Previous 1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
17 Feb 2014, 19:33
I get the chance to try things on, so will find out if I'm a boden shape - or not. Friends welcome, apparently, so if you fancy popping over @callyanna we can go together!
17 Feb 2014, 19:38
Mm nice styles, a bit similar to Next (my usual shop) but a bit more pricey. I will have a look on Ebay now, though. Enjoy the market

Bean :smile:
17 Feb 2014, 19:39
PennyForthem wrote: I get the chance to try things on, so will find out if I'm a boden shape - or not. Friends welcome, apparently, so if you fancy popping over @callyanna we can go together!

Would have loved to Penny but already meeting a friend in Liverpool for lunch tomorrow. Bet you'll need to go down a size if you're having a try on as I find they're a pretty generous fit, Have fun!x
17 Feb 2014, 19:42
Oh I like the sound of them more now!

:smile:
17 Feb 2014, 21:57
The only 'shopping' parties I have ever been to are Tupperware (showing my age now) and Anne Summers, where our cat attacked the finger and thumb 'toy' that had been placed on the rug to show how it can crawl along the floor.
18 Feb 2014, 16:41
I am completely out of touch with this thread. No idea what you are all talking about at the moment. Ads? What is that about? Parties? Have I turned native Californian already or are you just all barking? :lol: :lol: :lol:
18 Feb 2014, 16:53
@rawkaren the ads are showing underneath " post reply" ...peeps have been getting different ones..i ve had cataract ops and gastric bands.
Penny is off to a Boden party today,but doesnt know if she is a boden shape,which i am baffled by! :confused:
18 Feb 2014, 16:55
For example my advert now is 'Free Diet Recipes'. I wonder why?
18 Feb 2014, 16:58
SianS wrote: I gave up on Boden some time ago as I wasn't a Boden shape, maybe time to have another look

I would give them another go because they NEVER get their sizing right.I have been buying their stuff for years and it seems to alter every season and varies a great deal within a season....I have moaned about it to them & so have many others, BUT I love their clothes and am always on the look out for a bargain on line with their frequent offers. If you sign up for their newsletters you often get first call on new offers too.
18 Feb 2014, 17:04
I have been to a Boden party @rawkaren. I did succumb to a nice flattering top

http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Top ... GroupID=18

I might wear it for the Liverpool meet next week, if it arrives in time!
18 Feb 2014, 17:09
That looks really nice. I wonder if it would look so good with huge boobs.
18 Feb 2014, 17:12
I love it Penny! I love the style and i love love love spotty patterns!
Sooo..you fpund that you ARE a boden shape Penns! But what does that mean..i am baffled.
@Julieathome yes that style will flatter larger boobs as the crossover minimises them a bit x
18 Feb 2014, 17:49
There wasn't one in my size to try on, so I tried a size smaller (a UK 12); still looked great, but then they suggested I try on a size larger (UK 16). Somehow, I missed the crossover and one boob was.... exposed! So not a good look! I hurriedly removed it and hung it back nonchalantly back on it hanger (the garment, not the offending boob!)
18 Feb 2014, 17:52
Loving the yellow cashmere cardi! Been looking for one as mine is an odd shape. Pity it's not available. Boden, you are such a tease!
18 Feb 2014, 17:57
Pennyforthem, that's a lovely top!

Auriga, I'm glad I'm not the only person who finds the fit/size erratic at boden! I gave up buying it a couple of years ago, because I was fed up with never knowing which size to order. I have Boden stuff that fits in at least three different sizes in my wardrobe :curse:

That said, some of the stuff I've had has been really gorgeous, and worn to death. When its good, its very, very good. When its bad, it tends to be blooming horrid!

Always loved the children's clothes. They wash really well.
Previous 1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 51 of 134