The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

137 posts Page 3 of 10
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 Next
OK, I don't like letting things beat me.

I cropped a pic in paint so it was equal size, then resized to 100x100 exactly.

I had to reinstall the plug ins for irfanview then choose the save for web section, then it worked!!

WOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOP
glad you got there in the end.. :D
Yay Did it! ( with the help of OH and the main PC) thought about using a pic of the dog/cat/chickens/ducks but then thought I like to see people so here I am :P
I've removed the picture of my kitten from my avatar as he was run over today. When my face is less blotchy from the tears I'll take a picture of myself and put that on.
I've tried to have a look to work out how I upload a profile picture to no avail. Any advise?
I did mine on an iPad. I went online to find a suitable free 100x100 25mb picture, saved it in my photos app (just hold with finger to save it). I could then choose that photo when I got to the avatar editor page on the forum. If you want to do it with a photo of yourself, just get it to the right size with editing software, mail it to your iPad and then select it from there.

Good luck, I agree it was difficult to find a picture that met the forum's criteria, but got there in the end!
wildmissus wrote: I've removed the picture of my kitten from my avatar as he was run over today. When my face is less blotchy from the tears I'll take a picture of myself and put that on.

Ohh that's terrible news. :(
Ignore my last post, I can see where you do it now.
Wildmissus that's so sad. Big hugs.
It took a while so the dinner is a bit late tonight, but hey we're used to being a bit hungry!
wildmissus wrote: I've removed the picture of my kitten from my avatar as he was run over today. When my face is less blotchy from the tears I'll take a picture of myself and put that on.

So so sorry have a big hug. I love my puss cats too so I understand.

That's terrible news wildmissus. Big hugs from me too.

It is a pain to put avatars up via this site. I imagine a lot of people can't figure out how to do it. Settings are too tight. Photo has to be exactly 100x100 pixels or forget it.
Awww awildmissus! I'm so sorry to hear that. Big hug. X
Tried. Failed. Sorry.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 Next
137 posts Page 3 of 10