The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

137 posts Page 4 of 10
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10 Next
Sad news awildmissus.

And, yes, to find a pic at exactly 100x100 is a pain... At some point I may have a go at resizing one.
I just set mine, i used Paint but it was kind of a pain to resize it. :bugeyes:
Not sure whether I managed it or not!
Yay, you did it! :)
I'll have to wait till I'm using the laptop rather than my iPad...
Thanks everyone for your king comments. I've now got a large glass of wine in hand and tomorrow will be a better day.
just wondering if mine will work :confused:
Looks like it Chris! Hello there *waves*
Oh go on then... This is a good likeness of me honest!
I did eventually manage to get mine to load but I had to resize it using paint.
I tried for awhile yesterday to download mine, but it kept saying that it was too big, so I resize, then it's too small. Many, many times! I gave up. Use paint, huh? Guess I'll try that. I'm not too computer savy!
Oh Izzy....I'm soooo sorry! I've love cats and have 3 of them now, and many over the years. I know how you're feeling and I'll keep you in my prayers. Take care! :cry:

Oops! I guess I was confused. My condolences Wildmissus
Sorry to hear about the kitten Izzy.
Hi, Just testing my guinea pig avatar.
Eventually got it to work !!!!! after nights and nights of trying to resize pics!!!! had even sent a pm to moogie for help!!!
thanks wildmissus got it done on Paint!!!!
Soooo sorry to hear about cat ....big hugXXXXXX
I've given up with trying to resize my photo that I wanted to use, this one was easy to adjust, so here I am! My mum once called me 'giraffe woman' cos I have a longer neck than her, hence this pic! :D
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10 Next
137 posts Page 4 of 10