The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

638 posts Page 38 of 43
Previous 1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 43 Next
I miss @Sue.Q, too, @CandiceMarie. Perhaps one day she'll pop back and let us know how she's doing? :frown:
News for UK members..
I've just heard that Poundstretchers will be joining forces with Marks & Spencers ..
The new shop to be called StretchMarks ! :grin: :lol: :wink:
Boomboom! X
Is it still the Chatterbox in place ? Woaw.... I was sure that, after 3 months since I last came here it would be the "E" one..... :shock:

Anyway..... A quick hello before I take the road to go and see the judge about my mother's case. I have no idea how it will go, if he will make the decision today or what and I am a bit nervous. So much so that I will take the road now even if the appointment is in 2 hours and I have 50 min drive and I have the car GPS, my phone GPS and to be very very sure, I have the itinerary on paper ...... I am so stressed out that it's a perfect day to fast.... :wink:
I hope that all goes well for you, @Manderley, and that you get a decision very soon. Will your sister be at the meeting? If so, just try to keep calm and don't take what she says personally. I think that it is a good idea to arrive early because it will give you time to settle yourself down before the proceedings begin. :heart:
I hope its going or went ok Manderley xx
Grrrrrr i never log out of here,but the last two days it keeps happening
I go away and come back half an hour later and i have to log in all over again
Why? Is it happening to anyone else? Any ideas mods? @carorees @wildmissus ?
Edit again! Ignore me,Caro and WM..i now realise whats happened! Somehow i clicked on Private,so no history was being saved! I wondered why the top of the screen was dark! Well you live and learn! :razz: x
@CandiceMarie
We really must get some sleep tonight. Midsummers Day this has been, latest sunset of the year.
Sweet dreams honey :0)
Fell on my Dilbert today - a bit shocking ........ in a good way back soon xx :heart:
Oh you poor thing @lizbeanit DOES give you a shock..your poor Dilbert .. :confused:
Hope youre ok x
Sleep tight AB @azureblue far away to the Land of Nod....xx
image.jpg
~ sweet dreamzzzzzz AB & all ~ xx
image.jpg (2.21 KiB) Viewed 456 times
If anyone is feeling the cold during fasting, so did Pooh Bear
"The more it
SNOWS-tiddely-pom,
The more it
GOES-tiddely-pom
The more it
GOES-tiddely-pom
On
Snowing
And nobody
KNOWS-tiddely-pom,
How cold my
TOES-tiddely-pom
How cold my
TOES-tiddely-pom
Are Growing"
Magic. x
Hi @Manderley I hope all went for you today. Let us know how it went. It is a process as you say and it's good to talk :heart:
Yes @Lizbean I' experiencing the cold most terrible (tiddly pom) on fast days. Kind of new for me. So far am a very sexy sight, wearing my flannelette jammies and my minion onsie with the hood up. Really need to get smucks( slippers) ! Got myself some peppermint and liquorice tea for a hot drink and am finding it most lovely. And I'm really tired on fast days too. I've been doing this for nearly three years and am surprised at the slip backwards. Most interesting and just need to cope with it. It may pass...
Hi @Janeg Thx. I felt 'chilled' in the first 8 weeks of fasting, then it left me. Are you feeling it because you have changed continent or across season? Sally @Sallyo and friends - how does it feel for you? x
Thanks @lizbean hows your Dilbert? Have you got bruises? X
Previous 1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 43 Next
638 posts Page 38 of 43