The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

638 posts Page 39 of 43
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 Next
@Lizbean , so many things have changed! Despite the Sandpit hitting 50C , inside is kept at Arctic temperatures! I kept the house at about 25C, so, there is a big difference temp wise. Also, I am much more active, so maybe burning up the calories more. Although you would think that would heat me up more...
'tis strange. I have always felt the cold badly and if I get cold, can't heat up again. The tiredness is probably explained just by being on the go so much. I had very busy spells in the sandpit, but, i suppose with the general ambient temp being much higher, I didn't suffer so badly. I'm sure it'll pass and hope you get warm too soon.
I'm having a mug of Clipper Rise and Shine tisane (other brands are available), a very vibrant Yerba mate with lemon verbena and lemongrass it's completely fab. I pop in a tinsy tip-of-teaspoon drop of honey and its properly awakening!
Have a happy day folks :grin:
Hi AB @azureblue i dont like those sort of teas but lemon verbena and lemongrass are lovely
I have some lemon verbena shower gel and it smells divine
love lemongrass as a cold drink..have got some lemongrass and lime cordial in the fridge...very refreshing x
Internet is back at last !!!!!

When I came back from the tribunal the other day, my Internet box was out so I had to contact my provider who told me I wpild receive a new and improve one (I had the same one for nearly 10 years) and a week later I recieved it except..... it didn't work either. I had to ask for another one which arrived this morning and it's a miracle, it works !!!!

Still not able to access the forum from my mobile phone, which is a pity, really as I received Internet properly on my mobile all this time. Is there any news about that ?
Welcome back to the virtual world @manderley :heart:
How did we do before internet ? :razz:
I am a big 80s freak, right now I am on a INXS and Depeche Mode binge for the last 3 weeks, but I must admit, dealing with "normal" things without Internet's help is almost unthinkable these days, which is a shame really.....
Urghh! Being without t-internet is so annoying (as I've just discovered when I unknowingly booked a holiday cottage without Wi-Fi). Its amazing how many things you want to look up...and I couldn't chat with you guys! Anyway, we're both back now @Manderley so all is well :wink:
Oooh I love a bit of Depeche Mode!!
Tonight I plan to watch 1993 Depeche Mode Devotional Tour and 1991 INXS Live Baby Live, it always put some huge smile on my face to watch sexy men :razz: :grin:

The funny thing is I totally despised Michael Hutchence and Dave Gahan when I was a teenager, and now they are the 2 voices I love the most and I them on my phone (my ringtone is "need you tonight"), in my car (very very loudly, if I may add) and at home. :grin: :cool:
Heehe if it's sexy men you're after you should watch The Walking Dead! Hello Rick Grimes ;)
Nice but a bit too young for my taste :bugeyes:
You see, I have a type. He shall be born between 1957 and 1962, longish hair, not too scrufy as I hate beards with a passion, hairless chest and a nice bum :razz: :shock:

I know, it's very specific but I always go for that type of man since as long as I can remember... strange, isn't it ?
Just did something crazy, chopping my hair off. I did it by myself, as an impulse and, even if I still have what can be considered like long hair, it's gone from my bum to where my bras is :shock:

May regret that impulse tomorrow...... :doh:
Good to see you Manderley! You sound more upbeat? I hope things are looking up! X
@Manderley?! You cut your hair?! How long was it before? And now?!
@andiceMarie It"s still one day at a time, today may be tricky as it's my dad's birthday, but I try to stay positive as much as possible. In fact, going back to fasting regularly really really helped with that.

@nursebean I never really measure it but, the last time it was cut was 8 years ago and, just before I cut it it was to my butt. Now it is just at my bra's height. So I guess I cut something like 40 cm which makes around 15 inches I guess.... A big big chunk of hair, isn't it ? :shock: :grin:
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 Next
638 posts Page 39 of 43