The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

404 posts Page 2 of 27
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 Next
Re: Who's missing????
13 Jul 2014, 23:47
I'm back after a one week deliberate hiatus, if thats classed as a long enough absence to be noticed.
14 Jul 2014, 06:19
As you know I'm here every single day. I leave a footprint in mine and Beans thread plus the low carbers, also chatterbox plus welcoming as many newbies as I spot. Yes many old timers have dropped of the side, but I think it's prob just because of the glitches when the new forum format took over. Also many people may have reached goal and therefore feel that they don't need to be here, sadly. :bugeyes:
14 Jul 2014, 06:39
I've been missing as I haven't been fasting and am having trouble getting myself back into it. I am now nearly 7lbs above my goal weight, and my jeans are starting to feel tight.

This week the only day I can set aside to fast is Wednesday , so I'll be here on the Fasting Today thread.
14 Jul 2014, 06:41
I'm not around as much as I used to be. I hate to say it after all the hard work of people here, but I'm not crazy about the new forum. It's so hard on my eyes. It's impossible to look at on my phone, and not even particularly easy on my desk top.
14 Jul 2014, 06:43
Still here and posting, very busy at work at the mo, and relieved to hear from a few who'd gone awol (and that includes you @Ballerina :wink: :cool: ) this forum does have quite a different feel from last summer, let's think of something to jazz it up a bit.

Any ideas? @ballerina @Pennyforthem @Callyanna @Debs@rawkaren @Sue.Q @Azureblue @gillymary @Marybeth @lizbean@nursebean@candicemarie @julieathome and anyone else?
14 Jul 2014, 06:48
I'm here on and off sweetie, I've been doing with some personal stuff this week and work is just kicking my butt big time. I'm still managing to fast and still losing so yay! Summer starts next week so hopefully I'll be around more often then xx
14 Jul 2014, 07:02
Hi folks, i think its a bit of a vicious circle...there's less people around,so i call in every day as always,but don't stay as long,coz it's quiet...perhaps others do that too.
I didn't join til last Sept so i don't know if last summer it went quiet? I know the tents have been empty for weeks,no book club,the photo comp hasn't taken off..i can only think people are doing summery things?Maybe it picks up again in the autumn / winter! Tho of course,for our Oz friends,it IS winter. xx
14 Jul 2014, 07:32
I had to give up the photo tent as nothing would post. I suppose it's the usual curve of initial enthusiasts having got to target finding no reason to return, especially to a rather bumpy format, rather like M&S's website (yikes)!
Is there more than a dozen originals like me still here?
I enjoy your company and knowledge and support and am no where near any sort of target. After an amazing initial six months I seem to stay at 70-72kgs regardless of what I do, though I was aiming for 65kgs I think.
BUT I now know SO much more about food and my body, I understand how to keep healthy and hopefully live forever :0)
14 Jul 2014, 07:44
Everytime i tried logging in last 2 days it wouldnt go into the forum.
14 Jul 2014, 07:50
I'm here most days but been out all day today. A friend and I drove to the other side of the bay to meet another friend at an art gallery. Yet another friend was giving a talk on the Australian artist Howard Arkley. It was quite fascinating. Then we all repaired to second friend's house for lunch. A good time was had by all. Now I'm shoveling yet more food into my face before setting out for choir practice.
14 Jul 2014, 08:13
I'm here but won't be back till 9.30pm as working. Yes, it's been quiet at times - I think it's the time of year - lots are talking of losing that couple of pounds before hols. @Silverdarling - will give some thought too.
14 Jul 2014, 08:13
I am definitely here! My avatar seems to have come back too!
14 Jul 2014, 08:16
I miss @maggiee and @wineoclock although maybe they have been around and I've not seen them.
And @minsmum and @suchard007 and @wolfie
14 Jul 2014, 08:24
Karenm wrote: I've been on a bit less today (phew?)
I've been making plans to reupholster Cyril and I've started a crochet blanket to keep my hands busy on an evening. It's difficult to munch and crochet :wink:
It's nice to see the roll call :smile:

Reupholster Cyril?? :shock: :confused:
14 Jul 2014, 08:39
Awww@Pennyforthem I'm still here :) I pop in most days but sometimes just read (and laugh) but don't comment. I promise will leave my mark more often!!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 Next
404 posts Page 2 of 27