The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

53 posts Page 4 of 4
Re: FITBIT Chat for JUNE
19 Jun 2014, 18:00
Hi @JKW,
If you would like to join our group on the Fitbit site any existing member can invite you, just drop any one of us a PM with your email address - it must be the same one you use for Fitbit :smile:
19 Jun 2014, 19:18
KataMac wrote: I'm sitting at number 1 for Most Active in past 7 days - where are all the runners? I walk quickly, but surely not that quickly. Wonder if it's to do with me using a Flex? Who are the other Flex users?

I'm not a runner, and I do have a flex.
Basically my steps come from a very active job, and doing 5 aerobics classes a week. I have just found out that my mate is training to run the race for life with me and hadn't told me we were running.... I'd rather run it than walk it tbh, I'd better get back on my treadmill pretty quick.
I am usually higher up the active mins bit though. :lol:
21 Jun 2014, 20:38
image.jpg
Not bad considering I spent two days in a car travelling to and from Plymouth and one at a wedding. Must have gone a bit mental to make up for it.
I'm about to start 5k training again as my mate who asked me to walk the race for life with her has started running on a treadmill, so tomorrow I'm Hitting my treadmill with great enthusiasm as I can't let her down.
21 Jun 2014, 22:43
Yay Carieoates!

I'm doing terribly -- my seasonal allergies have been kicking my butt because the pollen count is extremely high for weeds, trees *and* grass, sigh. In addition, my thyroid has been acting up a bit, I suspect. I'm going to see my endocrinologist and get some lab work next week. Hopefully July will be better for me!
22 Jun 2014, 01:08
Just started with my fitbit and need to up my game obviously! I do cardio every other day and weights on the others so my steps aren't going to be so high. I would love to be improving my running but my knees aren't crash hot so I am sticking to the cross trainer/elliptical and trying to improve on that.
26 Jun 2014, 00:48
So yesterday I suddenly had a vibrating in the middle of my chest. WHAT?? :bugeyes: Took me a good few seconds to realise what it was! When I do massages and I've forgotten to take my flex off in advance, I pop it down my top into my bra to keep it safe. :grin:
27 Jun 2014, 16:20
Hi all, just rejoined the forum and I also recently started using a fitbit, very motivating! Can Also join the fitbit group? Thanks.
27 Jun 2014, 17:34
marietje wrote: Hi all, just rejoined the forum and I also recently started using a fitbit, very motivating! Can Also join the fitbit group? Thanks.

@marietje all done.
53 posts Page 4 of 4