The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

53 posts Page 3 of 4
Re: FITBIT Chat for JUNE
12 Jun 2014, 06:11
Debs, send me your email add. Will add you.
12 Jun 2014, 11:34
Cheers, shall PM
12 Jun 2014, 21:32
Debs wrote: Cheers, shall PM

Done @Debs

Help needed ......Where do I put my fitbit flex when all dressed up for a wedding this Saturday?
In my bag maybe.
13 Jun 2014, 03:21
Another question, what is the name of the group I join? I can't find it and haven't seen an invitation? Doh
15 Jun 2014, 12:08
My fitbit is lying to me!
I know this because it did its happy dance while I was driving to congratulate me on reaching 10,000 steps for the day! Has anyone had this problem? I think it is overestimating my daily steps and am not sure how to reset it to better reflect what I actually doing.
It seems to be very good at tracking my sleep though. And still can't join the group.
15 Jun 2014, 12:22
Hi @Debs, did you send Carieoates an email? She can then send you an invite to join the group.
Interesting about your Fitbit registering steps in the car, I didn't think mine did that, but noticed it did yesterday. I think you can tell it that you are driving, so it knocks out those steps, but I guess if it isn't many steps, I'd leave them, as I don't tend to put Fitbit on until I'm dressed, so miss counting a few.
Except this morning, when I have only just realised at lunch time I've forgotten, and I've been busy moving around....Aaaargh!
15 Jun 2014, 12:26
Not just me then, that's good! Yes, I did send my email and got an invite to join but it didn't link to the group when I tried it. Odd.
15 Jun 2014, 16:16
Oh, that's strange. I think I predate joining by email, so can't help you there.
However, don't give up , you do need to get signed up, because it is very motivating!
Perhaps @Carieoates may have an idea?
15 Jun 2014, 17:38
@Debs any current group member can invite you (and I'd be happy to give it a try). I do know someone had a problem where their Forum email and their Fitbit email were different, sorry to sound so vague.
Oh and yes [tag]Annurca[tag] very motivating indeed...I am slowly crawling my way back up after a slow start to the month :smile:
15 Jun 2014, 20:03
Not sure what has happened to EinatB who is usually #1?? I did a 23km trail race today which was so enjoyable I'm thinking of giving up road race running. Not the same pressur on your head or knees at all!
15 Jun 2014, 22:52
I think that may be the case, I shall PM you @SianS, thank you. We'll try again.
16 Jun 2014, 14:53
Oh Nooooo. I think my fitbit flex has died, or at least has had a serious injury. Nothing recording today, well it managed to give me 27 steps and I haven't managed to reset it successfully. Let's hope Fitbit support is good.
18 Jun 2014, 06:47
I'm sitting at number 1 for Most Active in past 7 days - where are all the runners? I walk quickly, but surely not that quickly. Wonder if it's to do with me using a Flex? Who are the other Flex users?
19 Jun 2014, 17:28
I'm a runner - I run around 45kms a week, walk 35kms and I'm NEVER at the top of the most active section.
19 Jun 2014, 17:49
Hi - Just found this thread. I had a fitbit for my birthday in March and love it. My best day of steps was over 28,000 when we were hiking in the Lake District. It really makes you want to keep moving.
53 posts Page 3 of 4