The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

53 posts Page 1 of 4
FITBIT Chat for JUNE
03 Jun 2014, 02:52
I spent the weekend in the mountains with my family. Yesterday I logged 17,475 steps. 86 floors, without climbing any stairs. Not sure how that happened as we didn't even do any real hiking. Saturday 16,500 steps. I'm at #6 for June. Am I fishing for compliments? Um...yes, I guess so.

A fitbit is the best toy EVER.

I guess this belongs in a June thread. I'm not sure there is one yet. Better go look.
Re: FITBIT Chat for JUNE
03 Jun 2014, 14:17
Well I was going to make a new JUNE thread but I thought WENDYJANE's post was so awesome that it deserved to be #1 :-D

Side note -- Why am I in the top 10? Who is not getting their steps in? I'm usually 15 or so :waiting: :mrgreen: :cat2: :mohawk: :tiger: :coffee:
03 Jun 2014, 16:37
Here here tracie. I daren't look as I left mine at home for four days.
04 Jun 2014, 04:28
I just got back from a wonderful relaxing holiday, with plenty of snorkelling, swimming, SUPping and very few steps. Back to real life now :D
04 Jun 2014, 11:24
Well done on your mountain walking @wendyjane!
I've got another half marathon on 15th June, so that will be a 30k step day. Last race before September. Am planning to do more cycling and less running during the summer months so my rating on the board will probably fall for July and August.
05 Jun 2014, 04:51
Tracieknits wrote: Side note -- Why am I in the top 10? Who is not getting their steps in? I'm usually 15 or so :waiting: :mrgreen: :cat2: :mohawk: :tiger: :coffee:

Hi - new to this groupso i was wondering if you were the 5:2 fitbitters on the fitbit community?
05 Jun 2014, 06:16
croftmaclean wrote:
Tracieknits wrote: Side note -- Why am I in the top 10? Who is not getting their steps in? I'm usually 15 or so :waiting: :mrgreen: :cat2: :mohawk: :tiger: :coffee:

Hi - new to this groupso i was wondering if you were the 5:2 fitbitters on the fitbit community?

Yes @croftmaclean that's us. Pm one of us your email add and we can add you. :grin:
05 Jun 2014, 06:19
250 miles since I got my fitbit one. Love it!
05 Jun 2014, 16:54
Thanks, @Tracieknits and @Franglaise!!
Yesterday was also an exciting day for my fitbit. I started out with a week 4 C25K run - 16 minutes total of running. I went for a bike ride with the family. Then Zumba. Over 17,000 steps again. I didn't plan to run and Zumba the same day - I had forgotten it was Wednesday and therefore Zumba day when I got up and went running!
Well, today I'll take it easy.
05 Jun 2014, 21:31
carieoates wrote: Yes @croftmaclean that's us. Pm one of us your email add and we can add you. :grin:

Many thanks @carieoates joined it now so i can see how i progress against everyone else. :)
07 Jun 2014, 07:21
Doh - had a shower yesterday morning and left my fitbit at home - wouldn't have been so bad if i had not done so much walking :(
07 Jun 2014, 07:35
Wow 5 days holiday without my fitbit and I've plummeted down the leaderboard.
I'd better get cracking then. Like being in the low teens, thats where I belong.

@croftmaclean what's your fitbit name?
07 Jun 2014, 21:16
Hi @carieoates - it is Sarah M. - currently i am number 42 :(
07 Jun 2014, 21:29
Hello @croftmaclean are you on the right group, we don't go up to 42, we go up to 35 . Send me your email address. And I will add you. ! :bugeyes:
08 Jun 2014, 08:34
Hi everyone, enjoying the "nag in my pocket", but I think I'm on the same fitbit group as Croftmaclean... Which group is everyone else here in ? Thanks
53 posts Page 1 of 4