The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

72 posts Page 1 of 5
Good Morning and Happy New Fasting Year. My first fast since before Christmas. Here's to repairing the damage done!!
Thanks@wineoclock wishing you and all fasters a good fast day. I'm cooking a healthy veggie supper but will be with you in my morning. :clover:
Yes! I' m in too..looking forward to it after too much grub for the last ten days or so..my tum wants a rest!
Going to have a good declutter too!
Best of luck everyone..onwards and downwards! X
I suppose these food-free remaining hours of Sunday are part of the Monday FD in the UK, so it's my regular Monday 4:3 already :)

Hi ho, Hi ho, it's off to fast we go, with a, 'No, thanks' here and a, 'Not today' there, Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho...
Me too, as I sleep @Wineoclock @Ssure @CandiceMarie
Oh do I really have to go back to work? Fasting is such fun! :lol:
Good morning all. I'm in. Hurray! I'm ready. Had a very bad night however ands it's later than I like and no walk done. I'll have a coffee and maybe take myself down to the beach to walk on the sand. Oh dear. Family worries.
I'll be joining you all in the morning. It just 6:30PM Sunday here on the East coast of the US. Just ate WAY too much for dinner, so I'll be more than ready for a fast tomorrow. Also back to full schedule of early morning boot camp exercise sessions. Back to reality!

Have good fasting days!
:heart:
Thanks for leading us today @Wineoclock - my day started early with a fun workout at Water Aerobics to the music of Zorba the Greek and then finishing off the session with 'always look on the bright side of life' - we were all singing and flinging our arms and legs about in the water, it was hysterical and a great way to start the day!

Oh dear @Sallyo - I hope the family worries get resolved soon I am so looking forward to meeting up in a few weeks.
Domestic chores today, with taking down the Christmas tree and decorations, some gardening and then a delicious evening meal of Lamb and salad.

Happy Fasting everybody
cheers
Maggie :smile: :smile:
I am flying out from work today, so I shall be avoiding plane food and fasting until the evening. We are off on holiday Wed so I shall try to be good and have two meals a day until I get back when I'll be on nurse beans DODO, or MWF for a while!!
Good luck all!
I'm in today. I woke up feeling hungry, but so far it's not been a problem.

Good luck, Monday fasters!
I'm in. Tea and water all day, 4pm and I'm hungry for the first time. Haven't fasted for last couple of weeks over all the festivities (apart from a few skipping meals here and there), and about to have a week of no fasting again - but just needed to keep just a bit of fasting momentum.

Hope all okay Sallyo
In today as well, starting the year as a faster :smile:
I'm in. Woke with a terrible headache so not a great start (it's not a hangover). @sallyo. Hope you are ok. Off to the gym now.
I'm in! Weighed myself to see the damage from the 2-week holiday break and it was a sobering 1.8 kg gain... but! I am not deterred. This just proves how helpful fasting is as a WOL.

'Back in the saddle again...'
72 posts Page 1 of 5