The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

96 posts Page 7 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Fast day for me, tea and coffee until dinner tonight.. lookwhatwefound meatballs and a small amount of spaghetti... just had my highlights hot chocolate... I felt so cold all day, but so far I have never been tempted to give in on a fast day... next one on Thursday for me :)
Ok so I started my fast yesterday from 6pm and spent the day drinking water, fruit tea, miso soup, veggies and salad. then at just after 6pm a lovely home made roast chicken... I also burned 450 calories so am feeling great!

This forum is so great for ideas, tips and above all you're all giving me so much motivation to continue!

going to bed early as i'm feeling cold and tired.
Ate and drank more than usual over the weekend - without having Mothers Day as an excuse so was looking forward to my fast today.

And it was a great one... didn't feel particularly hungry at any point in the day; just had a couple of strong black coffees and a couple of Earl Grey teas. Then home for a veal escalope with broccoli and roasted cauliflower which was lovely. I was feeling so good that I did think about skipping dinner entirely but then figured that three sub-zero cycle rides (two today and one to work tomorrow) while fasted might not be wise!
In Bed dreaming of breakfast :-) night night
Sent Carorees!

I'm thinking that tonight's a great night for proofing frozen croissants to have for tomorrow's breakfast :-) It really makes me go to sleep happy
Tracieknits wrote: Tompan, check your inbox, I just sent you Julia Child's recipe. It's excellent and tastes just like what they serve at Cafe de Flor on St Germain in Paris :-)

Eating this will be my reward for my 2 days this week, haha. Thanks for sending it--I'm no Julia Childs but I have watched her on TV as a kid, haha. Had a somewhat boring soup after a swim/workout. Will need to spice it up next time. Still feeling congested so will have some medicinal tea before bed.
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
96 posts Page 7 of 7