The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

128 posts Page 8 of 9
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
Grilled tuna steak is a great way to break the fast! God bless Tesco fishmongers! And it was on offer!
Just had my turkey dinner with veg and yummy sauce. Feel good. Watching Hairy Bikers cooking beef, which is a special sort of torture :smile:

Hoping to go for a run tomorrow before breakfast to make the most use of todays fast, then I'll really enjoy my breakfast.
I made it to dinner time on 1 Slima Soup and a cup of Chicken Bovril, (66 cals)
Dinner was a portion of Waitrose Chicken with red wine (311 cals) and a big bowl of veg. I'm pretty sure I have a enough cals left for a cup of Highlights at bedtime.
I had intended to go for a run this morning but the weather was so grim I stayed in, fingers crossed for a dry morning in west Wales tomorrow :smile:
I had dinner with friends last night and had a bit too much vino so today I am famished. I tried to hold off eating until lunch but ended up eating my 2 pickled eggs at 10am then my cabbage/veggie soup at noon. Still hungry though. I was thinking of a chicken salad for dinner but am considering a stir fry with some sharitaki noodles instead. :shock:
I am fasting for the first time(restricting calories) today have had 475 and now am stopping - feeling the hunger a bit so no doubt will be off early to bed!
I really enjoyed fish with crushed celeriac and steamed samphire and sugar snap peas.
At about half six I had one cod in parsley sauce with greens and it was horrible :frown: don't feel hungry, just little grumpy and have a headache ..... more water and green tea me thinks :bugeyes:
Well done everyone for doing so well on their fast today.

I walked home from a train stop before mine after work (about 1 mile) and did some gentle exercises at home, then had a dinner of some carrot sticks, followed by a big bowl of minestrone soup, two ryvitas and a big apple.

I am now going to settle to watch a film with a cup of raspberry tea and then get an early night.

Also hoping to get up and do a quick workout before my breakfast. I can't wait for a big bowl of shreddies!!!!
I'm watching Hairy Bikers too Minumonline. Did you see that cheese oozing out of the chicken cordon bleu? Special kind of torture indeed. I actually enjoy looking at food on a fast day, makes me think about the goodies to come tomorrow :smile:
I am! This is my sixth fasting day and by far the easiest.
Having a rough day. SUPER EMOTIONAL. Not a hunger issue. I just can't get a grip of my emotions today.
Just had a big plate of veggie stir-fry and a toast for dinner,looking forward to breakfast tomorrow! :victory:
We made it through the day and dinner is successfully over for my husband and me. Lots of vegetables - chopped leeks, carrots, butternut squash, celery, mushrooms, sweet pepper, cauliflower, plus wholewheat couscous, braised in vegetable stock until hardly any liquid left, then four eggs stirred through, seasoned and served. Sounds terrible but it was delicious and made a huge plateful for each of us!
Just finished a Waitrose fisherman pie with veg and loved every mouthful. Another successful fast day.

Just for torture, I'm watching Masterchef.
Not done too bad today porridge for breakfast, ham & egg salad for tea :clover:
hope everyone thats fasting tomorrow has a good day. :smile:
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
128 posts Page 8 of 9