The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

67 posts Page 2 of 5
Hello all

I'm in for a fast today as well, bring on the black coffee and miso soup. weighed myself yesterday and stayed the same again, need a kick start and no nibbling at night.

Good luck everyone
It's not Monday here yet but I'll see you all tomorrow. Hope your fasts go by quickly!
Monday starts for me in 7 hours but I am all prepared for my fasting day! Looking forward to it after July 4th festivities that stretched over several days! I have food all prepared and planned out so no thinking about it :) THis is my 4th week and will do my first weigh in after my 2nd fast day (fingers crossed)!
I'm in too. Been spending ages working out breakfast and snack calories so going to make it easy today and not eat anything until this evening, then use the whole 500 in one meal. Not done that before so hoping it works.

Happy fasting everyone :)
I'm not sure if it's fast related, but I have a headache that won't go away. And I had miso soup at
2pm. I usually make it until 4. Nm. I'll have dinner early. I'm very tired today after sleeping badly two nights running, so I'll be in bed early tonight.

In other news, it's a gorgeous summer day in Okinawa.
I'm on today, first day back for me as well after a very long 4th of July weekend! Looking forward to the fast. Taking a lunch to work but hoping to hold out as long as possible. It's the night before, but I'm already fasting :)!

Good luck everyone!
I'm in too. Fell off wagon for couple of weeks due to new medication but sorted now. Lemon water for me till tonight then a nice healthy dinner.

Jaine
I'm in too :) It's supposed to be a clear and sunny 26C in the middle lands today. Should be easy to drink plenty of water today! Have a great day all :clover:
Its just after 4pm here and i'm :starving: I know it will pass but it always a struggle this time of day on a fast day. Hope everyone day is going well. :clover:
I'm in, it's nearly 7.30 am here and we had bbq and beer yesterday so think I will liquid fast today. Plenty of tea and water to keep me going especially as it's going to be boiling hot again! Bring on the winter!! :bugeyes: :wink:
Hallo and the fast is on. Having put on 1 kg over 3 days, I'm hoping for a miracle fast ...
Today is my normal fast day, but tried Sunday since I have a conference all week. Don't know how I can squeeze in a second day this week. How sad is it that I would rather be fasting than eating in all the restuarants?

A liitle bummed I stayed the same weight 3 weeks in a row, but did lose another inch on the waist so guess my body is adjusting. I admit to having several (fine, maybe 6) cupcakes though over the holiday week-end.

Have a great fast day!
I'm in today too, usually Tues and Thurs for me but had to be Monday this week as heading away tomorrow for a few days to visit family. Looking fwd to it but fasting may be on hold til next week! Good luck all and keep warm and well!
I'm here today too
Hello all :)
I'm fasting today and hope to do Wednesday or Friday as well this week. I have been doing Tuesday and Thursday the past couple of weeks but I found circuit training really hard on Thursday after fasting. It's a lovely sunny day here so lots of fluids and a big salad with lots of protein for me later. Good luck everyone!
67 posts Page 2 of 5