The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

67 posts Page 1 of 5
Fasting today Monday 8th July
07 Jul 2013, 20:27
It's Monday again and I am fasting. Cold morning here in NSW but a beautiful dawn is happening just outside my window. Good luck to all fasting today.
It's a balmy 3 degrees here!!! I'm almost looking forward to my fast after my weekend indulgences. Good fasting all :grin:
Phew, 29C is forecast for tomorrow, and wall to wall sunshine. I'm fasting as I haven't had a proper fast for 3 weeks, due to hols and pressures of work last week (eating odd things at odd times).

So, I'm in! Big time! Good luck everyone!
Good morning fellow Monday fasters Im in and I really need a fast day today ,had a major wey hey weekend,thinking of just having a liquid fast today my body seriously needs a rest.
Good luck and have a great day :clover:
:clover: Good luck all,I just completed mine,so early to bed,fingers crossed for a good weigh in in the morning :smile:
I'm joining you all for tomorrow, and looking forward to it. :) It's my last week of teaching this week before the summer holiday and I always have my fast days on my teaching days - it just works well for me. However, the big test will be for me starting next week when I am home... (I CAN do it! :bugeyes: )
Re: What days do you fast?
07 Jul 2013, 22:37
Hi there
I am fasting today and I weigh myself every now and again, prefer not to know really. I just put a whole lot of gym and work pants into the op shop bag this weekend, so going by my clothes is a lot of fun! This way of eating suits me so well, I know i will do it forever!
Here as usual. Lovely, sunny but cold day here. Have fun everyone.
Not sure I can manage this today. Been really hungry all morning. Most unusual for a fasting day. Feel unwell with it. Maybe try again tomorrow
I'm fasting, too, after a weekend off (unusual for me; I generally like weekend fasting). So far, so good...
And here I am too! *waves* Actually had a pretty 'normal' weekend for a change, with no major extras so hoping for a good result on the scales on Wednesday. :smile: I'm doing a water (and black coffee) only fast as has become my routine on Mondays.

Byoung, be kind to yourself. No point in forcing yourself to fast if you're not feeling the best. You can always do it on another day. :heart:

Wishing everyone a successful day! :clover:
Thanks AiriR. Just had a coffee and feeling a bit better. Will wait a bit longer and see how I feel in an hour
Oops had a week off with kids during school holidays, and weigh in result was not good, never mind I know it will head back down in no time.

So back into it this week, had a gorgeous walk this morning and enjoying a few T2 teas.

Testing my willpower today as I'm baking bread for the kids at the moment and it smells great...but I'm strong and I will resist temptation.

Have a great day all.
I'm in today as I was invited somewhere for dinner last night, so missed my favourite Sunday fast and I am loving this fast. Too many days eating out and my tummy was in turmoil - ran out of Inner Health +, my saviour! I am 8 hours in and have had soup/black coffee and an apple - feel great. Vegies in some form for dinner. Weather stunning now, still not hot but not a cloud in the sky - I love it.
Hello!
I'm here too, been swimming and then doing some sorting at home.
I'm happy that I'm now up to 16 laps of freestyle, my best ever!
A coffee so far and a herb tea ( and water).
I think I'll have curried tuna and veg for dinner, some strawberries about 3 or 4pm if I need them.
Have a good day everyone.
67 posts Page 1 of 5