The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 78 of 148
Previous 1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
25 Sep 2014, 21:24
It sounds as though its more likely sober for part of October! :shock: Good luck with that Oatesy! I'm sure you can do it :wink:

I know I don't drink VERY much but I've given up wine until 25 December. I've also given up crisps and cutting down on puddings. Not much left really is there :frown:

SO pleased you've got your pazzazz back Candy @candicemarie I'm doing a Bean dance in your honour...ooh me back! OW! Second thoughts...I'm sending you my Bean vibes! xx

Bean :dazed:
26 Sep 2014, 08:21
Watch that back Beanie ! Thanks for the beany vibes ! Hmm tho " beany vibes" make me think of something else... :?:
Morning Carie x
Happy weekend to you both...♫❤♫❤♫❤ HUGS! ♫❤♫❤♫❤
26 Sep 2014, 11:08
Was a whole pound down again at post class weigh in so today I will do a full on fast. So nothing till dinner . Might have a oxo about 3 if I need it.
If I can keep that pound off it'll be three pounds in three weeks. Might just get to my final goal for Xmas. Now that's pressure isn't it.
26 Sep 2014, 17:34
Well done Buddy! You are doing SO well! I'm sure you'll exceed your Christmas goal...with knobs on!! :wink:

Nice to be fasting with you today! Doesn't happen very often does it :confused:
26 Sep 2014, 18:31
We can...and we WILL!! :smile:
27 Sep 2014, 09:09
Had a good fast yesterday (even though it was the longest day of the year...so far!) and today I'm back to 16:8. I quite like doing 16:8 inbetween fasts. Its not that difficult is it? I may find that ADF might be too much in addition to 16:8 so I may end up doing 4:3 but I'll see how it goes :wink:

So how is everyone this Saturday morn?
27 Sep 2014, 10:35
[quote="nursebean"]I quite like doing 16:8 inbetween fasts. Its not that difficult is it?

Do mine eyes deceive me? beanie Bobs @nursebean LOVES 16/8? O.K. She actually said LIKE but who's splitting hairs here? Has Beanie been replaced by someone else? Is this really the girl who could NEVER live without breakfast? Glad to hear that things are going well for you, you seem to have settled into a routine that suits you and that is half the battle, well done that bean, :victory: :like:

Ballerina x :heart:
27 Sep 2014, 11:16
Righty Ho

Weighed in at 12.10 this morning, a bit miffed but hey ho.
My Xmas goal is 12lb loss and no alcohol until 25th October.
If I put it out there I've got to stick to it, that's all......
Am going to attack the ironing ing whilst watching strictly now, hoping to go out with hubs this eve as we are home alone. Might see inbetweeners if it's still on. And maybe a meal.
How's everyone else today?
I don't know why I washed my hair as it will be all muddy tomorrow!!!
27 Sep 2014, 12:18
Awww thanks Beanarilla, er I mean @Ballerina! I definitely have Caroline @Carorees to thank for my 16:8 path. I find it SO easy. I mean it does help that I've so much more life in me now and can do a lot more (keeps my mind off food and onto Funkos!) but I just don't know why I didn't try it before :confused: I mean, I still haven't eaten yet (although I'm just about thinking about it now. The runner beans have bean sliced, the courgette that looks like a marrow has bean sliced)...now all I need is some bacon, eggs and mushrooms! Mmmm can't wait!

In fact, I think EVERYBODY should try 16:8 for a week and see how they get on. I haven't weighed myself yet but I FEEL better...and thats half the battle isn't it? :wink:

Good luck with the "no alcohol" Oatesy! I think thats a great thing that you're doing (I know how much you LOVE your wine...hic!) And funny that you're doing your ironing whilst watching Strictly. I thought I'd do mine tonight whilst watching it :wink:
28 Sep 2014, 07:40
Good morning Bean.
How was your Saturday? Where's your avatar gone?

Mmmm I'm excited.
Insane Terraine this morning, can't eat as still full from last night. Will have a nice big feed after.
We went to the pictures last night (the kids always say "the what?" When I say the pictures) saw inbetweeners 2 then went to pizza express. I had tomato and mozzarella salad and the the 500 cal legerra pizza then banoffee pie washed down with two Pinot spritzers. Got home and fell asleep watching xfactor on sky plus. Obviously it was far too much excitement and food for me,m
28 Sep 2014, 08:25
OMG Carie! Enjoy ..if thats possible! Which i have a feeling it probably is more fun than it initially looks! X
28 Sep 2014, 13:33
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I haven't got a clue why they've gone all wonky.
Have just settled down after a busy morning, haven't got my time yet. But it was dirty, bubbly, wet and smelly. But great great fun.
28 Sep 2014, 18:02
Great pix and well done you! Glad you enjoyed yourself Carie :like: xx
28 Sep 2014, 18:08
Hey where's our@nursebeantoday? Ebaying like crazy? X
Previous 1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 78 of 148