The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

364 posts Page 5 of 25
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25 Next
If you click on the attachment, it comes up in full glorious larger than life size!

Well done @Ballerina!! You've done this tent proud! @Wendy Darling will be very pleased!
@ballerina your piles are bigger than mine. Very well done. You must teach me your ways :grin:
Wendy Darling wrote: @ballerina your piles are bigger than mine. Very well done. You must teach me your ways :grin:

I can recommend Preparation H @Wendy Darling :wink: :shock:
Was going to say you must be very close friends to know the size of each others piles!
Well done on the clearing out. I am looking forward to getting home and catching up.
Wendy Darling wrote: @ballerina your piles are bigger than mine. Very well done. You must teach me your ways :grin:

You all beat me to it with the ripostes so I'll just leave it at that :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
It is all this fasting, makes us quick!
Bobshouse wrote: It is all this fasting, makes us quick!

Surely you mean it makes us fast :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
:lol: :lol:
Tad of decluttering done yesterday, not mine but my sons. Have trouble enough with my own stuff let alone taking on another's, but it keeps coming my way every move. Drat he has inherited my clutter genes.

@Sallyo will be interested to hear of your progress with the linen cupboard as I have to make some decisions in that department
I've tidied out the cupboard under the stairs and got all the old carrier bags ready for re-cycling. Does that count?

The clothes come after the weekend when my daughter can give me honest opinions on whether things are worth keeping, or not!
I decluttered my purse today, does that count? All the out of date cards and vouchers, plus all the receipts went into the shredder, my purse now feels weirdly skinny.
I am planning on making myself a giant crochet hook so I can do rag rug crocheting. I could probably turn all the old t'shirts into colourful rugs.

We don't have a community network scheme here but there are 3 freecycle groups I am a member of that I regularly use to give away stuff.

I was hoping to do a carboot this weekend, but the weather has been atrocious and its not expected to be much better over the next few days. Though I did see some hardy souls in the local campsite putting up their tents. Brrrr! give me a hotel, B&b or a caravan at a pinch any day. My days of camping are well over.
Last week I said that I have a lot of t shirts that I couldn't possibly get rid of (not yet anyway!) but will never wear. I bought some vacuum travel bags in poundland yesterday (3 bags for £1.00) I was very surprised and pleased with the haul I got there. Anyway, I have put eight of said t shirts into one bag, sat on it to compress and zipped it up. They can get put away now and won't be junking up my drawers.
@julieathome: just a reminder, you are actually IN a tent. I don't find it too bad. Quite warm and it's nice that I can stand up.
Last night we had at least an inch of rain. IMy eldest went past the park and there was standing puddles of water. Its no fun camping when its sodden wet, damp and the temperature is only 13C in the daytime. They must have froze last night.
Wendy Darling wrote: Last week I said that I have a lot of t shirts that I couldn't possibly get rid of (not yet anyway!) but will never wear. I bought some vacuum travel bags in poundland yesterday (3 bags for £1.00) I was very surprised and pleased with the haul I got there. Anyway, I have put eight of said t shirts into one bag, sat on it to compress and zipped it up. They can get put away now and won't be junking up my drawers.

Brilliant idea - I'm off to £ shop tomoz, and will pick some up
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25 Next
364 posts Page 5 of 25