The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

184 posts Page 3 of 13
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 Next
Julieathome wrote: That would be great @Brand-ie though how we go about it I haven't a clue.

thanks for teaming up @brand-ie and @julieathome
You are SET 5!

ALL THE BEST. TEAM POWER
Hey forum peeps... is there anyone who would like to buddy up with the "singles" on post one. Ive read their profiles and they are all really really nice. :like:
Hi @Juliana.Rivers and anyone else reading this :)

I have been in touch with @cblasz and we seem set to buddy up. :D

I have also contacted @jools7 and she has had interest from others as well, but we are sorting something out there too.

It's late here so will leave this post at that; more info to come.

BTW Fast day for me tomorrow - usually I do Thursdays, but as I was ill Mon and Tues, have deferred it a day to allow for full recovery. :)

Cheers all!
Hi @Sassy1 thanks for buddying us up! I'm sorry you were sick, but that was smart to not fast as well. I hope your fast goes well on Friday!

I fasted Monday and Wednesday. I normally fast on Thursday, but I knew we were getting a snowstorm and it's hard to be stuck home all day and not be able to eat. So, luckily I was able to get it in yesterday, but it was kinda of a tough fast. I felt REALLY hungry all day and snacked a little bit after dinner, but still did ok overall.

I'm going skiing on Sunday and that really burns a lot of calories for the whole day, so hopefully that will help on the scale too!

Let me know how you do with your fast!
Sassy1 wrote: Hi @Juliana.Rivers and anyone else reading this :)

I have been in touch with @cblasz and we seem set to buddy up. :D

I have also contacted @jools7 and she has had interest from others as well, but we are sorting something out there too.

It's late here so will leave this post at that; more info to come.

BTW Fast day for me tomorrow - usually I do Thursdays, but as I was ill Mon and Tues, have deferred it a day to allow for full recovery. :)

Cheers all!

kewl.. ill wait to hear re jools7 before including her in your set.
@okay, everyone, here's an update on what I think's happening!

I am buddying up with @gillymary, @Sue.Q and one other person, who is just being asked I think.

I am hoping @Sassy1 and I will develop a real-life, in-the-flesh buddying around the cafes and bike tracks of Melbourne soon!

So I hope this isn't treading on anyone's toes to announce this now.

and @Juliana.Rivers, I'm finding it a bit strange to eavesdrop on the goings-on in everyone else's buddy groups - should we make a separate string for that, and just keep this one for the matchmaking part of it? Or do others have other ideas/opinions?

happy buddying-up, people!
jools7 wrote:
and @Juliana.Rivers, I'm finding it a bit strange to eavesdrop on the goings-on in everyone else's buddy groups - should we make a separate string for that, and just keep this one for the matchmaking part of it? Or do others have other ideas/opinions?

happy buddying-up, people!

@jools7. I guess some may feel it strange. so maybe if you or others that have buddied up feel that way then of course you may private message each other (we wont know, anyway)

and if one doesnt like to read them dont open the thread.. didnt mean thatin any unfriendly way.

so for me i hope some buddies will keep their converations ticking in here if they feel comfortable in the eyes of us. Ive already learnt a few things about the fasting way.

I guess if it doesnt work the conversations will just petre out over time but whilst we are talking lets keep it going
@flamanette - hey, have you a buddy yet? We joined the same day 30 Jan 2014, you biosafety, I'm international environment and development think tank (I'll eat my words now). I feel a bit of climate change coming on! Flooding in the uk. Love to find a buddy for the Easter challenge. Off to bed it's late here. Lizbean x
Hi @Juliana.Rivers , I would love a buddy / buddies for mutual support :grin: - hope firstly, I'm not too late to join in and secondly, there is someone who would like to buddy me!!! :heart:
WestLondonChick wrote: Hi @Juliana.Rivers , I would love a buddy / buddies for mutual support :grin: - hope firstly, I'm not too late to join in and secondly, there is someone who would like to buddy me!!! :heart:

Have added you to the list on post one @WestLondonChick

Some people still looking for buddies. Please apply. :grin:
Many thanks for adding me to the list @Juliana.Rivers - it's worked and I now have a lovely buddy ( @Madcatlady ) - hope you're having a nice day :heart:
WestLondonChick wrote: Many thanks for adding me to the list @Juliana.Rivers - it's worked and I now have a lovely buddy ( @Madcatlady ) - hope you're having a nice day :heart:

Excellent news.. you are set number 8!
All the best to the two of you and have fun whilst getting to your goals
Ummm..I'm not very computer literate...just tried to PM [tag][@ Heucherella] & my message is showing in my Outbox as opposed to Sentbox. What have I done wrong???!!!!

Anyways, just wanted to thank Heucherella for offering to be my buddy - which I am very grateful for!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

PS. As you can see, I've not got the hang of how to tag either!!!!! :?:
Hazelnut20 wrote: Ummm..I'm not very computer literate...just tried to PM @[@ Heucherella] & my message is showing in my Outbox as opposed to Sentbox. What have I done wrong???!!!!

Anyways, just wanted to thank Heucherella for offering to be my buddy - which I am very grateful for!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

PS. As you can see, I've not got the hang of how to tag either!!!!! :?:

Hi [tag]Hazelnut20and @Heucherella

You are in set number 9 and ive added you to post one now. I hope you can both offer each other support and online buddieship in this friendly tent of ours. All the best.

someone explained about the sentbox before . i forgot the answer.
Anybody want to buddy up with the people showing on post 1 who i think are still looking for buddies?
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 Next
184 posts Page 3 of 13