The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

184 posts Page 5 of 13
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13 Next
sssookie wrote: i would like a buddy :)

Hi @sssookie .. sure thing. tell us a bit about yourself.. Can help in the pairing up process. I shall post what you write in Post 1.

There are still a few people looking for pairing up in post one if anyone is listening.
Great. I'm 29 years old from Scotland. I'm currently about 5 stone overweight, but wanting to lose 6 stone to be a comfortable size. I fast on modays and thursdays normally. Anything else just ask. :)
sssookie wrote: Great. I'm 29 years old from Scotland. I'm currently about 5 stone overweight, but wanting to lose 6 stone to be a comfortable size. I fast on modays and thursdays normally. Anything else just ask. :)

Ive added you to post 1 sssookie
@Juliana.Rivers the fasting five some are official @Jo05 now on board with us, just giving you the update ...we"re off and away woo hoo
gillymary wrote: @Julianna.Rivers the fasting five some are official @Jo05 now on board with us, just giving you the update ...we"re off and away woo hoo

Wooo hoo alrighty!!1 Thanks soo much @Julianna.Rivers and @gillymary!!!
Jo :clover: :clover: :clover:
Sallyo wrote: I want a buddy. I tried to be a buddy with @NatalieBee but she hasn't responded to my message. So I am losing hope.

I want a buddy who measures their weight in kilos and grams. Ideally I would like a buddy who lives in an exotic place - far away from here. But I can see advantages in having a local buddy too because we could meet up.

I would like to communicate with my buddy via messages or email, rather than having a public conversation on this thread.

Do you want to be my buddy?

As Lizbean said.. it shouldnt be too long Sallyo.

Private messaging is perfectly fine too by the way. This is a place to use however it best works for you.
I would love a buddy, especially as I'm a relative Newbie. I live in West Sussex and would ideally like to lose 2 stone :heart:
5174justine wrote: I would love a buddy, especially as I'm a relative Newbie. I live in West Sussex and would ideally like to lose 2 stone :heart:

HI, ive added you to post 1 in the "looking for buddy" area

i might do a separate shout out post .. i think, like me people dont look in big old threads with selective clicking as you think "well thats not me" so if i put out a strong message they might read
I'd like a buddy too, i'm in Scotland, 28 years old, have lost 2 stone already (28lbs) but been stuck for a while now! Still have 3 stone to lose, usually do 5:2 but sometimes 4:3.

I'm gluten free also and I exercise a fair bit, running 3 times a week minimum, walk 5/6 times a week in the evenings/lunch times, plus some yoga/pilates/strength when I want.

I also love cooking :)

Any of those waiting for a buddy i'm happy to pair with :) or a group!

:)
@Debs, i've been following your progress actually, with the ADF etc. I did a few weeks of ADF and it didnt make any difference to me at all! Typical - always the awkward one!

Happy to join you both if that's ok :)
Absolutely!! Welcome! If it is any consolation, I haven't been as successful as I had hoped but I am still confident of getting somewhere as I am cleaning up my food act as it were for the next three weeks. So minimal choccy, no bread or rice, lots of veggies and some good fats. Plus a bit more exercise. At least I have encouraged some others though!!
Thanks Debs, do you have a buddy thread?

Yeah, I was doing ADF and cutting carbs down, but it hasnt made any difference, i'm still stuck :) thinking maybe i'm not eating enough to make up for my exercise.... so i'm back to 5:2 this week! Least that's easier :)
rebelsue2 wrote: @Debs, i've been following your progress actually, with the ADF etc. I did a few weeks of ADF and it didnt make any difference to me at all! Typical - always the awkward one!

Happy to join you both if that's ok :)

Hi @rebelsue2.. yep lets make a threesome :-)

@debs... still in right direction after the sauerkraut and sausage feast 2 weekends ago but today my fast day i had to have 2 pieces of Easter almond cake. this Greek thing i get from the local fruit and veg every easter. and i had a small sip of my daughter's coke. just one.

shame on me.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13 Next
184 posts Page 5 of 13