The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

184 posts Page 4 of 13
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13 Next
Julianna, I think a buddy is just what I need to get back on track. I stopped 52ingback in Nov and took up knitting. I have been trying the past few weeks to fast but no luck. My style of fasting is m/w 24hr.And avoiding white carbs except for once a week. I walked and played with kettlebells for exercise. Also if age is important I am 57ish.
clairemarie wrote: Julianna, I think a buddy is just what I need to get back on track. I stopped 52ingback in Nov and took up knitting. I have been trying the past few weeks to fast but no luck. My style of fasting is m/w 24hr.And avoiding white carbs except for once a week. I walked and played with kettlebells for exercise. Also if age is important I am 57ish.

Hi @Clairemarie .. im loving the buddying up with @debs... and I can see from this thread and the separately created buddy threads, its been an awesome thing for so many. Correct me if im wrong, people in sets but its added a whole new dimension to coming onto the forum. very personal and very helpful.

Clairemarie, i put you on post 1 and hopefully someone will select you to be their buddy. Feel free to approach anyone already on post one or anyone else in the forum.. you can do that PMing if you want of course, but come back on the thread to chat, if its possible. Means we can all follow the conversation. Of course if its person, place it privately. either way, no rules.
Ya hoo! First successful fast since nov. I did it! Also, Lil has agreed to be my buddie. Thanks Lil I know we can do this.
clairemarie wrote: Ya hoo! First successful fast since nov. I did it! Also, Lil has agreed to be my buddie. Thanks Lil I know we can do this.

Great. i have made you BUDDY SET NUMBER 10 @clairemarieand @lil. All the best on your journey to good health and a great figure.
I think that myself and @tinamacarina are pairing up :) This is a really good idea when you need a little motivation!
BethP wrote: I think that myself and @tinamacarina are pairing up :) This is a really good idea when you need a little motivation!

@tinamacarina and @bethp - you are now BUDDY SET 11.

all the best for you both. thank you for pairing up in the spirit of personal inspiration to your weight goals.
I can buddy up with Hazelnut20, if she is okay with it.
Looking for a buddy to do this journey with, you can read my profile to see if it's a fit.
I am not sure if I posted correctly, but looking for a buddy to join me here. I am 47 years old, female. Have 30-50 lbs to lose. Lost 35 lbs last year. I live in US. The plan I am doing is the 4:3 similar to 5:2. You can read my profile for more information.
Dear @PennyFarthem

Drum roll please! A new buddy set has arrived @Spanner and @Lizbean. :like: Spanner kindly contacted me. We have a similar journey moving forward.

Buddy Spanner, will be coming along soon ..........

Spanner, I'm off to find tomorrows fasting thread. Good luck with your fast tomorrow. :clover: I can't remember who says 'remember the kitchen is closed', but they deserve a fastday medal as it's done wonders for me. Let's go chase down a couple of ounces buddy. :smile:
@NatalieBee I would like to be your buddy. What do we do now? It says to post here. I imagine we would exchange email addresses. Is that the go?

I had a look at your profile and we are in the same weight range: my last weigh in was 66.1 kg. I like it that you also speak in kilos and not pounds or stones, which I can hardly relate to.

You are a newbie but I am coming up for my fastiversary, April 10th. And you live in Geneva. I have been to Geneva and I love it. I love the clean river running through the city and the white swans. Rivers in Australia are brown when they get to that size and swans are black. I love the pastries and I love it how people say 'bonjour' when you meet eyes in the street. In Tasmania people also greet each other in such situations.

Je parle un peu le francais.
Sallyo wrote: @NatalieBee I would like to be your buddy. What do we do now? It says to post here. I imagine we would exchange email addresses. Is that the go?

I had a look at your profile and we are in the same weight range: my last weigh in was 66.1 kg. I like it that you also speak in kilos and not pounds or stones, which I can hardly relate to.

You are a newbie but I am coming up for my fastiversary, April 10th. And you live in Geneva. I have been to Geneva and I love it. I love the clean river running through the city and the white swans. Rivers in Australia are brown when they get to that size and swans are black. I love the pastries and I love it how people say 'bonjour' when you meet eyes in the street. In Tasmania people also greet each other in such situations.

Je parle un peu le francais.

@Sallyoif @NatalieBeeagrees I will make you the next set and make it official in Post 1 of this thread.
Lizbean wrote: Dear @PennyFarthem

Drum roll please! A new buddy set has arrived @Spanner and @Lizbean. :like: Spanner kindly contacted me. We have a similar journey moving forward.

Buddy Spanner, will be coming along soon ..........

Spanner, I'm off to find tomorrows fasting thread. Good luck with your fast tomorrow. :clover: I can't remember who says 'remember the kitchen is closed', but they deserve a fastday medal as it's done wonders for me. Let's go chase down a couple of ounces buddy. :smile:

Hi, i have made you BUDDY SET 12. Have fun buddying.... it's one of my better ideas around here I think.. im loving it.
Looking for a buddy
06 Mar 2014, 10:09
This buddy idea seems pretty cool.
I'm on my first week of 5/2 and looking to lose 10 kilos by September. I will reassess then.
I'm galloping towards 50 :bugeyes: and live in Brisbane Australia, although am originally from the UK.
If anyone is interested just reply, I guess! :victory:
Nasus
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13 Next
184 posts Page 4 of 13