The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

174 posts Page 11 of 12
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
Re: Fitbit February Camp Site
21 Feb 2014, 11:56
wendyjane wrote: I say steps only (am perhaps swayed by the fact that I'm always behind in active minutes - even when I walk particularly fast, it doesn't seem to help). Steps seems to be the most widely accepted metric for fitbit users.

Going by the weekly totals is fine, especially since that will allow @Bordergirl to establish her place in the rankings more quickly.

Sounds good to me :like: :like:
23 Feb 2014, 20:26
Fitbit force is being recalled. I thought it was only a matter of time after reading on the fitbit community boards. I still haven't got mine yet but wondering what to do when I eventually get it.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/ar ... -79400095/
25 Feb 2014, 06:17
Maybe see if you get a rash from it? It seems that some people do but a lot don't.
25 Feb 2014, 07:05
Not doing very well with mine ATM. I've lost my running mojo somewhere and seem to have been doing a lot of stuff thr involves me at standing or sitting for long periods :neutral:

Must try harder!
25 Feb 2014, 07:35
How's the USA team doing? I can cheer you or I can taunt you, but it's all gone a bit too quiet ATM.
I'm missing @TBrewerton. He must be on the road again.
Anyway, my fitbit flex is great, Id have loved the force, but all on good time. I do get the fat bit caught up now and again.
25 Feb 2014, 08:19
Hey :-)

Yea went on the road again and on day one battery went flat :-( usually it alerts me a day or two early on my phone but I must have missed it and then when I went to get my charger out of laptop bag it wasn't their - I had left it on the coffee table :-( so a fair few days with nothing tracked for me and feeling a bit gutted!

Weight is still dropping though which is absolutely awesome!
25 Feb 2014, 08:40
Kent contingent reporting in.
I had a really good week last week and according to my Weekly Report, I had a calorie deficit of over 5,000 calories, so I'm hoping to see good numbers on the scales on Friday.
The sun shone here yesterday so instead of my HIIT session I went for a run and managed 5k. DS had an exam yesterday afternoon so OH and I went for a slightly over-ambitious walk after delivering him to school. We only just got back in time to collect him, and had to really push ourselves. But I did earn my first 30,000 step badge. :smile:

Edit - I just realised that I didn't start food logging till last Tuesday, so my calorie deficit doesn't take last Monday's food into account :curse:
25 Feb 2014, 10:38
haha, oh dear, nothing like a child pick up to spur you on! Well done on the 30,000 steps.
TBrewerton oh that would suck so much, not getting steps logged for a few days. Though it might have helped me climb into the top 10 on the leaderboard for the month ;)
After my very slow start to the month with being away then jet lagging it, I've been really enjoying clocking up some nice big step tallies in the last week.
26 Feb 2014, 04:34
I've been AWOL because my computer committed suicide!! I'm still doing my steps tho, and will be back in a couple of days when I can use a device bigger than my phone! Bordergirl, are you on the leaderboard yet?
26 Feb 2014, 08:18
Good morning! My Fitbit One arrived yesterday so I'd like to join your club from 1st March. That'll give me a few days to get used to working it!!! I am in ecstasy at all the data it is already providing for me.....
26 Feb 2014, 09:08
@Domane if you haven't already done so, you need to send a PM to one of us with your email address and we can add you to the group.

Be warned though it can be addictive :smile:
26 Feb 2014, 11:59
Sent to you, Sian x
26 Feb 2014, 12:13
Done - I hope
26 Feb 2014, 12:55
Welcome on board @Domane
26 Feb 2014, 13:04
Welcome Domane!!

I've been a bit grumbly about getting my steps in, but last week was better than the week before. I'm back on track with 10K. It's so very bitterly cold again and I am so very very sick of the treadmill in my bedroom LOL

I'm also curious to see just how much walking I get in on my holiday to Amsterdam and Brussels. It's coming up in just 9 days now! I always get really excited when I can start seeing the weather forecast for my destination :-)
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
174 posts Page 11 of 12