The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

86 posts Page 1 of 6
Fitbit March madness
01 Mar 2014, 15:10
I'm starting us off for the month, with the weather getting warmer in the Northern hemisphere and cooler in the Southern hemisphere, feeding our Fitbits should be easier .

I'm at the top of the leaderboard, but proabbly not for long :lol:
Re: Fitbit March madness
01 Mar 2014, 15:37
image.jpg
It just had to be done @SianS I'm just chuffed to be in the top 10.
01 Mar 2014, 16:23
If you knew how many times I tried to post that Caroline!!!

If we're really quiet the Americans won't wake up and start walking about :razz:
01 Mar 2014, 16:45
SianS wrote: If you knew how many times I tried to post that Caroline!!!

If we're really quiet the Americans won't wake up and start walking about :razz:

It's easy peasy, are you using an ipad?

Actually don't worry, just ask me and I will do it for you. Lol lol lol,
01 Mar 2014, 23:47
SianS wrote: If you knew how many times I tried to post that Caroline!!!

Hahaha ... well, I did a ton of walking today and am at number 4 - woohoo :like: : :victory: :cool: ... I'm sure it's the only time ever that I'll reach this high point so I'm basking in it whilst I can

(I also don't know how to post a screen shot ... I have an old iPad which is not allowing me to copy/paste)
01 Mar 2014, 23:56
Well very early this morning, yours truly held the lofty 2nd and 3rd positions on the leaderboard :victory:

Of course, it didn't last long :lol: Nice while it lasted though :grin:
02 Mar 2014, 01:35
Winsome wrote: Well very early this morning, yours truly held the lofty 2nd and 3rd positions on the leaderboard :victory:

Of course, it didn't last long :lol: Nice while it lasted though :grin:

We'll both be back there again ... this time next month :grin: :grin:
02 Mar 2014, 09:29
I seem to have been very active this weekend, good start to the month. It's interesting to see how much street skating adds to my steps. Went for a long skate this morning. And then the dog looks at me with those "hey, arent you forgetting something" eyes, so she got a long walk too.
My Labrador has really benefitted from my fitbit. She used to get two walks a day, but realistically, they were only a couple of kms each, and mostly flat. Now both walks are a good 3-4kms and she's looking trim and fit.
03 Mar 2014, 05:16
Well done everyone. You are making a really great start to the month :) it's lovely seeing new names and positions on the leaderboard.

I'm hoping for a good month too. 26th of March is my fastiversary and I'm looking forward to celebrating a successful year of IF :)

I'm slipping down the board but the rest is helping my hip and knees and the doctor said yesterday that I can carry on as normal as long as there is no flare up. I've also swapped the hiit and stair climbing for cycling. The fitbit doesn't recorded anything but I manually enter the timings.

Have a good day everyone :)
03 Mar 2014, 15:42
I forgot to put mine on yesterday until late afternoon :frown:
04 Mar 2014, 21:25
OMG! I've only had it a week and I just LOVE my Fitbit!!! Soooo much data and info..... it's brilliant! :grin:
04 Mar 2014, 22:59
Domane wrote: OMG! I've only had it a week and I just LOVE my Fitbit!!! Soooo much data and info..... it's brilliant! :grin:

Hahaha .... and now she's hooked like the rest of us :like: :bugeyes: :heart: :shock: :victory:

(My attempt at some humor!!)
04 Mar 2014, 23:20
Well I've been pretty good about getting in my 10K recently. I'm curious to see just how much walking I'll be doing in Europe next week. The weather there is GORGEOUS compared to the winter we've been having - forecasts look positively balmy to me! Of course this morning the temperature was -3 FARENHEIT lol. We haven't been above freezing for more than a moment in quite a while.
05 Mar 2014, 04:07
The weather has been miserably cold here as well. Thank goodness for TeamUSA. Without the pressure to do my part with the 10,000 steps a day I would totally be slipping. The positive thing about the treadmill is I like to watch music videos and there are some great new artists out there.

You've heard of singing in the shower? Well, I sing on the treadmill. At one point my two poodles ran back upstairs...I mean really, am I that bad?
05 Mar 2014, 04:55
Well, @SianS, the Americans are awake and we're movin'!

As of 9:30 PM Mountain Time, TeamUSA (@GoLinda at #8 - WOW, as well as @Jeninboston, @Tracieknits, and myself), are at 53. Considering the astonishingly bad weather, we're doing great. And Tracie is going to march around Europe and drop our total further..

Oh, sorry, I was using March instead of "last 7 days", which is what we agreed to use for the tally. So (midnight mountain time) we're at positions 10, 15, 17 and 19 for a total of 61. Still, quite good, in my opinion!
86 posts Page 1 of 6