The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

86 posts Page 2 of 6
Re: Fitbit March madness
05 Mar 2014, 11:24
GoLinda wrote: You've heard of singing in the shower? Well, I sing on the treadmill. At one point my two poodles ran back upstairs...I mean really, am I that bad?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure you sing beautifully :lol: :lol: :lol:
I walk outside, mostly listening to podcasts, but sometime music, and then I find I have to really concentrate on not singing along loudly :bugeyes:
05 Mar 2014, 11:55
LMAO Linda! Dogs aren't always kind about human singing, are they? I'm not a bad singer, but my dog looks at me like "are you in pain? Is it okay?"
07 Mar 2014, 03:13
Hey, teamUSA!!! We're down to 54 total!!! Good job!!! (8:10PM MT)

Am I excited or what? My personal goal right now is to break into the top 10. I'm close...
07 Mar 2014, 08:41
Everyone has really upped their game this month! I'm normally around 3rd on the leaderboard but have slipped to 6th and haven't changed my activity at all. The sunshine must be motivating people!
07 Mar 2014, 18:05
OH MY GOD I left my flex in the shower room this morning after my exercise class..BUMMER. :pissedoff:
07 Mar 2014, 18:24
Eek @carieoates I hope some honest person handed it in :clover:

My activity levels have been rubbish this week. Hopefully I can improve my standing next week when I've shaken off the lurgy.
07 Mar 2014, 18:30
Winsome wrote: Eek @carieoates I hope some honest person handed it in :clover:

My activity levels have been rubbish this week. Hopefully I can improve my standing next week when I've shaken off the lurgy.

Sorry it's in my en suite, often called shower room by me. So all ok except I. Stepless. No hum.
Hope you shake off your lurgy. :oops:
07 Mar 2014, 18:32
@carieoates WHAT are you LIKE :?: :curse: :lol:
08 Mar 2014, 05:02
I'm confused...you thought you lost your flex but you didn't really, @Carieoates?

I'm also bummed because I was busy all day and it was snowing and slushing anyhow so no walk and I'll barely get in 5000 steps so there goes my shot at the top 10. :cry:
08 Mar 2014, 06:25
Anyone know if the fitbit site is having problems? My one hasnt synced for 5 hours :frown:
08 Mar 2014, 06:38
On occasion this will happen and you have to restart your program. Not just minimize it but actually close out and restart Te program.
08 Mar 2014, 19:26
Thanks, @GoLinda. The dongle wasn't talking to the computer. I pulled it out and replugged it, and all was well. Bah, computers!
08 Mar 2014, 20:55
My walking buddy (Labrador) is injured. Oh noes, who's going to keep me company now?
09 Mar 2014, 00:25
KataMac wrote: My walking buddy (Labrador) is injured. Oh noes, who's going to keep me company now?

Hope the walking buddy gets better soon, you need him :heart:

For me, I tend to listen to podcasts as I walk, makes the time go faster. A friend of mine just downloaded some classics as spoken word novels on her mobile device so she will be able to impress us all with her knowledge of Chekov and Shakespeare :bugeyes:
09 Mar 2014, 03:11
I listen to podcasts too - what ones do you listen to? I'm always looking for new ones :D
86 posts Page 2 of 6