The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

194 posts Page 12 of 13
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
On the Wirral, @slimmer? Doh, just looked at your location!! I'm just over the water in Wales! Yes, you'll be welcome, too!
Slimmer wrote: Please may I come too? I live just over the water and would love to meet some of my virtual friends.
@Slimmer, as soon as I saw that, I thought, "That's The Wirral Peninsula" and then checked your profile location. :) No one ever says that about Rockferry. :)
Slimmer wrote: Please may I come too? I live just over the water and would love to meet some of my virtual friends.
X

The more the merrier :victory:

Ballerina x :heart:
Oh goodie another meet up. Hope @CandiceMarie can stay a bit longer this time.
And we can be very merry!
barbarita wrote: Oh goodie another meet up. Hope @CandiceMarie can stay a bit longer this time.

Funnily enough I was thinking the same thing :victory:

@Pennyforthem hey girl, where are you? France is just not the same without you popping in now and again and regaling us with your own French tales but then it was June when we were here last year so perhaps too late. I understand congratulations are in order, you clever girl, CONGRATULATIONS :victory: :victory: :victory:

@SSureeverythingyou say is sooo true!
We have to focus on the positives ( eliminate the negatives etc :lol: ..all join in! )
A lot of my prob is,after losing two stone,everyone was telling me they could see a big change,tum had gone much smaller...and of course i felt better..
A stone back on and the silence is deafening,plus i don't feel good at all ...heyho c'est la vie! X
feeling good this morning, as i always do post fast!X :like:
@Candicemarie Time to heed your own advice and
" Get back in the saddle and Pony up"

I've as you know have struggled most of this year despite putting in good fastdays so why?
TDEE!!!! We eat far to many calories on our feedays simple, the reason for that is usually because we're around temptation daily so we both need to beef up and get stronger, I indulged as you do over last weekend then put in two good fastdays back2back Mon+Tues out for lunch on Weds then a carb overloaded meal out last night needless to say I've gained again!!!
5:2 = Two cautious days then eat whatever you want within reason for the other five WONT work if we go over our TDEE for those 5 as @rawkaren said in her heartfelt post yesterday, but this WOL does work for you and me Candy all you need to do is remember how good you felt having lost those 2 stone and want that feeling back again coz I do deffo and my battle us a bigger + longer one than yours, as I've said before 4:3 is better for me because I can discipline myself for those three days and then there's not to many feedays in between why not give that a try and let's do one month together Mon/Weds/Fri or whenever to suit our personal needs, you've looked into the 4:3 tent this week and shown some interest especially with the "freedom" weekend
so join us all over there we don't bite, @nursebean and me will look after you. lol :heart:
I'm as mad as hell now because I was so close to meeting my Springing challenge goal but now I know what needs to be done and next week I'm on it!!!
:like: :clover: :heart: YOU in Candy? :heart: :heart: :heart:
A meeting in Liverpool would be good@PennyForthem do you have a date in mind?
Hi @Sue.Q much as i love you and Nursy@nursebean i' m not joining you as yet with 4:3.. Struggling to get my 2 fasts,five days around TDEE back in place. Best to stick to basics for me for now,D-Day Monday plus Thrilling Thursday :lol: x but thanks for your encouragement as always Sue xx
@Merlin@PennyForthem@Slimmer @Callyannaetc etc ...re Merlin's suggestion meet up in Lpool..it doesnt have to be there,may well be easier for most/all involved to meet up " over the water" ? As i would only be there for a short time again. ( Sorry Barb@Barbarita i can only stay in company for half hour or so - i find all the conversations/ general background noise going on a bit too much since ive been unwell. Hate it as by nature am a people person who loves social gatherings..so i miss being the real " me"
If more convenient for everyone,pls dont worry bout Lpool venue..am sure my "young man "wd run me over to Cheshire/ Wirral/ wherever,and twiddle his thumbs for an hour then pick me up xx
Not at the moment. As @ballerina wants to come too, then we should wait until she's back from her jaunts and can see when she's free.
Wise words @SueQ, and I think that has been the failing of a few of us, me certainly. I need to get back to counting calories if I am going to get anywhere as it isn't working for me at the moment. I know I drift on non-fast days and it has been my downfall. So I am trying to work out how to eat on my non-fast days, but it will involve calorie counting which I never wanted to do. So I shall have to put a plan in place when I get back to work.
@Debs as Mae West said, i used to be snow white,but i drifted!
Totally understand yr cal count on feed days dilemma...i dont want to either and i' m experimenting by NOT counting,but in fact at the baxk of my mind, i sneakily am :confused:
@PennyForthem yeh we must wait for our roving correspondent and gal about town @Ballerina to get back! X
Girls, please don't wait for me as we are planning a quick turn round and then of to Vienna to sort out Mrs H's finances so goodness only knows when I will have any time on the ground. November will see us back in Scotland so I hope there can be another Edinburgh meet up. If I'm around when you have your liverpool meet it goes without saying thet I will be there, love to all

Ssure, yes thats right, though what's wrong with Rock Ferry these days? The waterfront has beeb revampt and the views are great.
X
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
194 posts Page 12 of 13