The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

99 posts Page 6 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Before my hols I decided to get my blood profile done, results should be in next week. Could be interesting!
It's very quiet in here, how is everyone? :cool:
Hello @auriga I'm here and doing okish. Because of my food fiesta last week I put on 3lb which took me 2lb over target. Got rid of it by yesterday so was back on target. I had a decent day yesterday and when I weighed this morning I was only up by that pesky 2lb again! Fasted today and am really cold tonight, the weather has been grey and chilly all day so I am tucked up on the sofa with a fleece over me. The football is on but I am chatting on here
Nice to hear from you Wendy Darling :victory: it's tricky replying on my i-phone on the website these days :(
The yellow banner drives me bonkers. We should make a game app out of it, scoring points by chasing it around the screen :lol: it's slow to load and I can't stand the silly cartoon people. Good job I'm dedicated. I know it will all be fixed one day
Hi buddies, long time no speak lol! :oops: I'm still happily bumbling along and maintaining the same weight so just hoping my body is happy where it's at as I certainly feel very well and healthy. I still allow myself treats on a daily basis but find myself going more and more for the healthier option of strawberries and cream or blueberries and greek yogurt rather than my previous cake addiction! Still have a square or two of 70% dark chocolate and find that satisfies my sweet craving too.
Hope you are all enjoying the summer and making the most of the light evenings. x
Hello buddies! I am bumbling along too callyanna, but also spending some time on Dr M's website where I have met some very interesting people!
My house sale is going on quietly in the back ground and I am off to France next week. I am going to be a Grandma and life is good! Take care my friends. Happy Summer to you. :heart:
Things have gone very quiet in here are you all well? I've just got back from France and the damage isn't too bad, only put on 1.5k indulging in every French treat I could from bread to puddings with lashings of wine!
Back to normal fasting to shed that little bit of extra weight.
Where is everyone!
Hello i am just nosing in... All the tents are quiet @Auriga..i dunno,was it like this last summer? People out n about rather than Tenting here? Tho ofcourse its not summer for everone..
Ive got a feeling peep talk a lot on Hang Out instead now ..but its not my cup of tea,ilike the slower pace on here..tho not when it gets to snails pace like recently! :confused: x
Hello@CandiceMarie....nose away.....it's very quiet on another website I belong to too, maybe everyone is on holiday! I tried Hang Out too but it's not for me either.
Maybe things will pick up soon, let's hope so.
I hope so too Auriga..
I am missing our buds..not the same without them.
:confused: x
Hi Auriga and glad you had such a great holiday in la belle France! :like: Think your slight weight gain is a small price to pay and I'm sure a couple of fasts will soon see you losing the excess. The months are just flying past, aren't they? We were away last weekend in Shropshire and are now busy preparing for my brother's long visit next month. He's coming over from WA for three months so obviously wants to make the most of his time here. I'm trying to cook and freeze as many meals as I can in advance so we'll have plenty of free time. Love to all my maintaining buddies. x
Sorry that I haven't been around much recently. I only got back from our cruise on the 6th and it was straight back to fasting on the 7th! I managed to get down to ten stone, three and a quarter pounds before I went away - nearly four pounds under my goal weight. When I weighed in on the morning of the 7th, I was ten stone, twelve and a half pounds - a gain of nine and a quarter pounds! However, the fast and some sensible eating yesterday meant that this morning I was already down to ten stone, seven and a half pounds, so I am already back within my two pound leeway from my target.

I haven't had time to catch up on everything that's been going on here but @callyanna I saw your recent photo and you were looking very slim, toned and happy. @Auriga, you seem to be enjoying Dr M's site as well as keeping up with what's going on here. @PennyForthem, I see that you have had to change some plans because of Land Rover trouble but it's all better now and @Wendy Darling is maintaining her weight within a couple of pounds of her target! Aren't we all doing well?!

Best wishes my maintaining buddies. Keep in touch and let's show the newbies ( and ourselves) that this WOL really works for maintenance as well as for weight loss! :victory:
Hello everyone and glad to see we re all still around, if somewhat infrequently!
Where did you get to on your cruise, @stowgateresident? Did you have the chance to wear glam evening clothes?
@auriga nice to see you back here too.
Yes, we had a lame puppy and a broken car, but hopefully all is mended now. We are looking forward to our hols in a week's time, but we are only staying in beautiful Wales, with no chance of glamming up at all! We do, however, have quite a few little treats organised, so it won't be too much of a busman's holiday. We are going to visit friends who keep goats and make goats' cheese, so that's not too cheesy, is it? (groan...)
Hello, all. We went on a cruise to Norway, Iceland and the Orkney Isles, @PennyForthem. We should also have gone to the Faroe isles but there was a gale force wind and storm and it would have been impossible to enter the harbour and offload passengers, so we had an extra 'sea day'.
One of the reasons that I like cruising, is the opportunity to 'glam up'. I spend 95% of my time in jeans and sweatshirts, so the chance to play dressing-up is part of the fun! Mind you, after a fortnight of doing make-up and hair, it's quite a relief to get home and not have to bother any more!
We have taken lots of photos but I haven't really looked at them yet but, if I can work out how to re-size and put them on the forum, there may be one on it's way.
I hope that you have a good holiday and enjoy the time with your friends. Bye for now!
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
99 posts Page 6 of 7