The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

242 posts Page 15 of 17
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Next
Oh proper turkish delight! Really IS delightful@janeg :razz: x
I was helping at our local RDA (Riding for the Disabled Association) this morning and at coffee break they produced date slices - still warm from the oven. I resisted - despite encouragement to 'just try one'! I felt very proud of myself!
Come on in @Karenm Not really a naughty tent but we all seem to "confess" our sins in this tent and seemingly all is forgiven ( well hopefully this week for me)
Well done on the tag Karen that's how I learned with a very helpful member, @Silverdarling On holiday again? Have you retrieved your salted caramel ice cream yet? Enjoy all you do this week wherever you are. :like: :clover: :heart: :victory:
Well done @StowgateResident anything with dates i find hard to resist..
Ditto things warm from the oven! X
I couldn't have said no to warm date slices, even though I'm trying to dodge sugar and grains at the mo - kudos to you

Tonight I'm not going to the pub for fish and chips, or burgers, before the game, but having meatballs on a bed of courgette strips at home, then going to the pub. Hardly deprivation.....
I have been tempted to give up today's fast and scoff loads" I haven't succumbed yet, and dinner is almost ready. Fingers crossed x
Well done @Karenm That's what I call a result, not giving in to the sabotage monster. :shock:

Resulting in a successful fastday :like: :clover: :heart:
Sue.Q wrote: Well done @Karenm That's what I call a result, not giving in to the sabotage monster. :shock:

Resulting in a successful fastday :like: :clover: :heart:

It's blinking hard with husband sat next to me drinking lager and eating chilli nuts! Grrrrr!

:bugeyes:
Nearly there now@karenm Dont fall at the last hurdle! X
CandiceMarie wrote: Nearly there now@karenm Dont fall at the last hurdle! X

I went to a neighbours and drank coffee and had 3 strawberries. Feeling good about managing to stay within the 500 cals :victory:
Yay! You got thru it@karenm :victory: :like: xx
I have Cornish ice cream in the freezer and it's taking me scouring the forum and posting loads to not eat it all! I will make sure I have some tomorrow. Not long til bedtime :starving:
a green triangle from Quality street
and it was nasty!
I forgot that the chocolate stuff here is foul - it's not made in Egypt I think.
Wish I hadn't had it now. At least it will stop me trying the purple ones...
Been to see DD s(also known as @elc80 ) new house today ( lovely)!
Afterwards calledinto Carvery,just had a drink,despite the tempting cooking smells..as i am fasting and DD 19:5 or 20:4 ing.
SIL ate baguette crammed with roast pork and served with roasties and yorkshire pud..
And STILL me and DD didnt waver... :like: :lol:
Scrambled eggs later :razz: x
Well done to you both!
X
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Next
242 posts Page 15 of 17