The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

242 posts Page 13 of 17
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Next
Thanks @Lil x
Have just had a shower and slathered myself with coconut oil x x I smell divine! X
@carieoates and @candicemarie, please don't gnaw your arm off as I am tempted to do after putting on coconut body butter! Yes, I mix up a little cocoa with hot water, add tinned coconut milk or cream and then zap in the microwave. Lovely and rich, just the thing for a sugar craving!
I have been combining a little fasting with all out indulgence, OH is at the moment making me breakfast in bed bless him!
Yesterday was serious giving in to temptation:
image.jpg

image.jpg
Wow Debs, that is seriously great looking food. Yikes! :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

Enjoy your Breakfast in bed. :lol:

cheers Maggie
Oh my..... Debs, you don't do things by half (well I guess it's how you can translate "ne pas faire les choses à moitié". I could say "it's all or nothing with you" but that wouldn't have the same meaning :razz: :grin:

I just looooooooove the scones I made and just had 2 with butter and jam for breakfast just now but I have a craving for crumpets. We can't buy some here and I can't seem to be able to make some myself :confused:
Afraid so Manderley!! I'd rather go mad with really high quality than eat lots of poor junk!! I guess that translates to don't do things in little pieces, which is true! Mmmm, home made scones, lovely!!
@Debs that looks like a cafe gourmand - australian style!! And twice!! :wink:
It's going to be a day of temptation for me - meeting friends up here in Alnwick, it's raining buckets, so there will be nothing else to do ... But eat lunch in the tree house in Alnwick garden, visit Barter Books, have some of their wonderful American muffins ... :shock:

(Oh and not forgetting a certain Harry Potter castle, complete with retail opportunities - Northumberland fudge ... :shock: :lol: )
@silverdarlingThat sounds like my kind of day out Bert!!!! Which castle are you referring to for HP?
Btw, thought of you again with the salted caramel slide!!
Oooooh @Debs did not realise it was a salted caramel slide - must be an aussie invention that one :victory: :lol: :shock: another reason to get over there!

It is good ol' 'Windsor of the North' aka Alnwick Castle. First HP filmed there. So hence very popular. Very Disneyfied too :shock: there are Broomstick lessons :wink:
The Alnwick Garden (made by the Duchess of Northumberland, with a little help from her friends :wink: ) is next door, with the biggest treehouse in the world, which has a cafe and a very nice restaurant. I think will probably go round the castle as it is p@&ing it down today, and my two friends are HP fans ...
Looks bloomin lovely debs, but I'm not a chocoholic. I wouldn't order that. Perhaps one but that would do me in.
Well jel of both @debs and @silverdarling
Debs, I could have also said "tu n'y vas pas avec le dos de la cuillère" which could be translated with "you don't go with the back of the spoon" which means "woaw, that's a lot" :grin: I completely agree with you, I'd rather go mad with the good stuff as well. In fact, my stomach can't stand the bad junk now so I don't have any choice anyway :wink: :cool:

I don't know why, I have an obsession for home made baked tortilla chips these days... With some guacamole and a cool beer, it's just heavenly :heart:
Wendy Darling wrote: Well jel of both @debs and @silverdarling

Me too @Wendy Darling! :eat:
Yummers! @Debs youre very spoilt lately! Breakfast in bed,fab desserts AND holiday in two weeks! :shock: some people have all the fun :lol: xx!
Ps but you deserve it :like:
Believe me, with my job, I need all the fun I can get after three weeks at a time of work away from home!
Oh my word Debs, those look like serious chocolate heaven! I'm sure I saw that last one on MasterChef last night! I guess you're home at the moment are you. Hope you're managing to relax

Bean xx
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Next
242 posts Page 13 of 17