The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

242 posts Page 12 of 17
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17 Next
Well done Julie x!
Coles has a nut station of every conceivable nut, not just in its natural state, of course not. Savoury and sweet, spicy and delightful. All with scoops so you can get as little or as much.

Resisitance is futile, glad I have to drive about 20 minutes to get there.

Sugar and nuts double the trouble for me.

I did succumb to french vanilla almonds.
OMG!
Get.Behind.Me.Satan.
Neighbour has just tried to give me a huge bar of Dairy Milk chocolate! :shock:
He doesnt eat choccy and was very reluctant for me to turn it down! Asked me to pass it on to a friend...pass on to a friend? ..no sooner wd that bar be in my mitts than i'd be throwing cubes of it down my neck.
Tho actually,i eat choccy very slowly,like the melt in my mouth feel rather than chomping thru it.
Anyway have survived that particular temptation and lived to tell another day..having trouble getting the pic out of my mind and part of me wants to knock on neighbour's door and ask sheepishly,can i change my mind ( but i won't )!
Coming to end of fasting day..veggie sausage and vegetables await..we need a smilie with a halo! X
:angel: here you go my angel! :grin:
:angel: @Candicemarie
And here's mine too. Well done candy, and send me some of those angelic vibes as I'm seriously craving something sweet today also. I've got some stewed rhubarb, but could really top it with some custard right now,
Going to get some coconut cream as soon as poss.
@carieoates Carie! Tell me immediately! What is coconut cream and where can i purchase it???
CandiceMarie wrote: @carieoates Carie! Tell me immediately! What is coconut cream and where can i purchase it???

I buy tins of cococonut milk which I leave in the fridge so that the fat rises to the top and can be scraped off to use as 'cream', absolutely yum! CandiceMarie, if you have a B&M store handy they are selling 4 small tins of coconut milk (29p singly) for £1. Just big enough to use the liquid in a curry and the cream on a dessert! :razz:
Thanks @callyanna xx will get some toot sweet!
Been fancying tinned peaches,which i can also buy cheap in BN M ! X
Thanks @callyanna that's just what I needed to know, we have a H and Barrett, wonder if it's there, @Debs was saying that she had something coconutty the other day. But she's gone bloomin AWOL.
I'm seriously struggling today with sugar craving, grrrrrrr. I've enough cals for something lovely but I don't want the carbs. Grrrrr
7 malteesers and a handful, of raspberries it is then .
That sounds nice Carie xx
carieoates wrote: Thanks @callyanna that's just what I needed to know, we have a H and Barrett, wonder if it's there, @Debs was saying that she had something coconutty the other day. But she's gone bloomin AWOL.
I'm seriously struggling today with sugar craving, grrrrrrr. I've enough cals for something lovely but I don't want the carbs. Grrrrr
7 malteesers and a handful, of raspberries it is then .

I think it was cocoa with coconut cream and maybe a bit of stevia to sweeten it that Debs mentioned, seems to ring a bell anyway!
Anything I can get in my mouth, my little Yorkie dog looks nervous!
Don't confuse him with a Yorkie bar Bob! I start hallucinating when i am hungry! :razz:
Think that is what he is worried about!
@CandiceMarie As I understand it coconut cream comes in blocks.You will see it in the 'ethnic' section of supermarkets or in oriebtal supermarkets. It is just a more concentrated form of the cocnut 'milk' you get in cans. I use that now in preference to the liquid stuff. You can use as much as you like and the rest keeps in the fridge - indefinitely as far as I am concerned. Somewhere I have written down how much water you have to add to make full fat and half fat cocnut milk - I looked it up on the internet. Maybe if you made it more concentrated you would get 'cream'.If you are using it in a curry you can dilute it with stock for more flavour. It also works out cheaper :grin:
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17 Next
242 posts Page 12 of 17