The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

232 posts Page 15 of 16
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Next
Re: THE VENTING TENT
27 Sep 2014, 13:48
@CandiceMarie how could you eat a horse when you know someone somewhere needs to get back on it right away? :lol:
27 Sep 2014, 13:50
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @barbaritax x
I needed a chuckle and you've given me one! :wink:
27 Sep 2014, 16:47
@CandiceMarie - scabby donkey between 2 bread vans is hubs' favourite saying............
27 Sep 2014, 17:44
@madcatladyanother good one! :like:
I also like " i could eat a horse and chase the jockey!" X
28 Sep 2014, 02:22
How about eating the quack off a low flying duck? Actually, it is ruder but I shall be nice!!
29 Sep 2014, 17:41
Hi, just need to vent...here goes...

You may have noticed my avatar is missing. Well if you look in my eBay shop you'll also notice that all my pictures in my listings are, well,missing! I think something is happening with HostGator who host my photos for web use. I've sen them another email but have heard nothing. Does anyone else use them and know what's going on?

Also, I'm trying to organise sending out emails and newsletters to my customers. It is like learning Russian. I could cry, no, sob! I've sent out another email asking the guy to do it for me...but he thinks I need to know how to do it for next time. No, pleeease, just do it. I'll never learn Russian in 5 mins!

Rant over...I'm going now, no really I'm going. I'm....go
29 Sep 2014, 20:00
Oh @nursebean - I SO feel your pain

I'm pretty technically inept (not that I'm saying you are!) - I would be in a right old pickle

Hope you soon get sorted and illustrated again!

:clover: :heart: :clover: :heart:
29 Sep 2014, 20:02
@nursebean i can see yr avatar...
Hope you get ebay sorted coz you can do without the stress xx
In my limited experience,ebay seem to make a lot of their stuff harder to navigate than needs be x :confused:
28 Dec 2014, 16:59
Grr! So on Boxing Day I went to the Rohan shop in Keswick as I do, looking for some reduced Dry Roamers. Could not see any in a UK8, which is now my size (in walking/sports gear anyway). When I asked they said they didn't have any and would be unlikely to be able to older any, in that size.

And I said, what is the point of losing weight if you can't buy anything decent to fit. Come to think of it, I don't see much in UK 10 (fashion items) in sales. Perhaps because 10 is the new 12, back in the day when most women were a 12, you never saw anything decent in a size 12 in the sales. Sigh ...
28 Dec 2014, 20:37
Oh dear that's a shame. But the real pleasure of losing weight is buying that smaller size no matter what the price ......isn't it, :wink: cos we're worth it.
29 Dec 2014, 17:56
So..... I may be a grinch but I hate the Holidays season. It's always the tim.e of awful family stuff, I always get sick and become really cynical, even more than for Valentine's day. This year is no different. I have the worst flu ever, I am beginning to hate my mother (she's nasty now and I won't go further or that will become very dark indeed) and I just want all the celebrations to be over with. There's nothing to celebrate, I don't even know if I will have something to live by the next months.... And I have enough to not be able to buy anything and count every penny !

Tomorrow is another day, right ? :crossed:
29 Dec 2014, 20:50
hi @Manderley tomorrow is certainly a new day, so let's bring it on and move your feelings on :wink: I know Xmas can be hard for some peeps. Are you still suffering the flu? I'm going to go for a good long walk, tis chilly but bright here so I'm looking forward to it! As soon as you are well I suggest you get out and blow it all away x :smile:
29 Dec 2014, 20:56
@manderley wow. This flu of yours is really dragging. It's probably also making you more miserable. Hope you feel better soon!
29 Dec 2014, 21:19
I hope you feel better soon @Manderley . I know what you mean about the holidays. I like Christmas because I don't have to go to work for a week, plus people are a bit nicer to each other (well, maybe not your mother!), but the rest is a bit of a non event for me,and being told by well meaning people how I should spend the holidays drives me nuts. I'm single, my parents died when I was young and no kids, so the whole family thing makes me roll my eyes a lot. But I had a nice day doing my own thing. Perhaps you will be well enough tomorrow to get out a bit and do something that makes you happy.
29 Dec 2014, 22:03
Ok I'm joining you ventors... Defrosted some chicken breasts, stuffed them with Stilton, cooked them....they were tough and smelt wrong.....in the bin they went and a takeaway was ordered. Not my fault but it felt like I'd failed somehow,
So I've delayed my fast, but not til tomorrow, ho hum...... Repair delayed a while it seems.
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Next
232 posts Page 15 of 16