The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

232 posts Page 1 of 16
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 Next
THE VENTING TENT
08 Apr 2014, 07:38
This tent is inspired by @cblaszs frustrated thread.

Come here if you're not doing as well as you'd expected.

There are many reasons why you might need a good vent.

Maybe it's just that you've been eating something with more calories than you'd thought. Perhaps it's your Time Of The Month TOTM. You may have started exercising, so your weight loss has stalled. Too many carbs, not enough food on feast days, salt intake, water intake.
There are so many reasons why the scales aren't showing what you would like.

Always remember to measure, as when those scales aren't showing a loss your waist and knees may be showing something completely different.

So pop in when you need to offload at those negative moments and maybe someone can help out, sympathise or just put a smile on your face.
Re: THE VENTING TENT
08 Apr 2014, 07:58
Great idea @cblasz and @carieoates :like:
We all need to let off steam sometimes! X :curse:
08 Apr 2014, 10:50
Thanks for starting it! Unfortunately, I still have reason to vent! I just weighed myself this morning AFTER a fast day and I'm the same as I was yesterday! how does that make any sense??? GRRRR!!
08 Apr 2014, 10:52
I've had that happen more than once. Usually what follows is a small gain the next non-fast day, and a decent loss after the next fast. Keep the faith!
08 Apr 2014, 11:00
Im sure I will be here often lol
08 Apr 2014, 11:25
Sometimes I think people just need to vent! They know what they are supposed to do and that this can take a long time and certain things can affect it, but that doesn't make it less frustrating when you feel that you've worked hard and don't lose. So, sometimes you just want to be able to vent without necessarily looking for advice!
08 Apr 2014, 12:58
I lost 2.8lb today. The reason, fast yesterday, then exercise class last night. And then another class this morning. Not visiting the toilet either. Shame I can't see this on a weekly basis.,
Glad to see the tent being utilised. But sad that it's needed. :curse:
08 Apr 2014, 14:09
Good call Oatesy! I'm frustrated because its my time of the month...and everythings on hold! No wonder these males celebrities do so well in such a short length of time. they don't have the monthly monster to contend with do they!

Bean :curse:
09 Apr 2014, 20:04
Here, here, Bean, well said! Right there with you right now...grrrrr!

Good to see not-a-girl Phil on here - so we might as well pick his brain if that's OK! Do blokes ever have off-days, body wise? It seems really quite unfair to us girls...so just wondering....

Not that we would wish you all to have TOTM days, because they're not all that!!

I always think that women get no allowance whatsoever for feeling rubbish - we have to carry on juggling & multi-tasking, exercising and so on........so this Venting tent will come in very handy from now on!!!

Is there a limit to how many times we can visit?!!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
09 Apr 2014, 20:07
No @Hazelnut20 go for it. And maybe phil (not female) may tell us that he has to endure regular off days from a close female?
PMT - never had it, but goodness me my 12 nearly 13 year old does.
09 Apr 2014, 21:29
Popping in to see what is being VENTED. Ok, this is not a vent BUT could be if it continues and escalates .......... such a busy bean with work etc I can't spend as much time on the site as I would like - the veggie seeds sown 2 weeks ago are sprouting but in danger of death through lack of attention. Back to gardeners corner.....

Aiming to get on track this weekend, VENT release!

Busy lives can be stressful, keeping them in place is an art!

Lizbean
09 Apr 2014, 21:35
Hello!!
I find that my second fast day of the week (like today) makes me a little grumpy. Anyone else found this? Was wondering if it is up and down of sugar?
It's hardest at work when have to be sweetness and light :-)
09 Apr 2014, 22:21
I am just grumpy and completely peed off :curse: :cry: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

Nothing, and I mean nothing! is working. I have tried every variation in the book but still going nowhere fast. My only consolation is that I am not gaining! just sat around 61kg endlessly. I haven't reached my Xmas or my valentine's day target and I can't see a way out at the moment.I am endlessly stressed at work, well too busy to be stressed which doesn't help.

I'm not looking for suggestions as I've tried everything, just need a rant. And now I have :confused:
09 Apr 2014, 22:42
:heart: :heart: Sorry you're peeeeddd off @Debs :heart: :heart:
Not enrolling in this tent yet just in case!!!!!
too on Friday :heart: :heart: :heart:
Hugs +Hugs+Hugs to you I'm off to bed now. :clover:

Maybe a break from fasting would be a good idea
Think lots of us have fasting fatigue
09 Apr 2014, 22:49
Sorry you are so peeved @Debs and this gloomy Melbs weather doesn't help!

Take care my sweet.

Cheers
MAGGIE
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 Next
232 posts Page 1 of 16