The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

232 posts Page 14 of 16
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Next
Re: THE VENTING TENT
26 Sep 2014, 22:12
Oh dear @Rbrum - what's up - can we help?
26 Sep 2014, 22:16
Yes, what's wrong @Rbrum? :confused:
26 Sep 2014, 22:16
Swear away, @Rbrum! Let it out. You are not a loser. Any one can make a mistake; it means you had a go.
26 Sep 2014, 22:22
Bless you all. Just pissed off at maintaining / losing very little over the summer. Despite some walking.

(And if I'm honest, including a fair quantity of eating cake)

This is a great tent!
26 Sep 2014, 22:31
Hey @Rbrum - you've been at the cake and not gained - that's a cause for celebration in my book! I think for most of us we're now more in a routine until Xmas and it's a good time to focus on losing so get yourself over to the Xmas challenge tent if you really want to repent for those cake sins!!

:like: :clover: :lol: :like: :clover: :heart:
26 Sep 2014, 22:32
EDIT:

see you beat me to the Xmas tent - way to go!
26 Sep 2014, 22:35
Madcatlady wrote: EDIT:

see you beat me to the Xmas tent - way to go!
:smile: :smile:

See, you made me smile! And a few days off before 1st October - thankfully!
26 Sep 2014, 23:21
Glad you had a vent and got it off yr chest @rbrum
Wdnt it be great if venting actually literally got fat off our chests or whatever part we wished to lose..
Like @madcatladysaid,you ate cake but maintained..you really could have yr cake and eat it :like:
I' m so hungry at the moment i could eat a horse between two bread vans :confused: xx!
26 Sep 2014, 23:40
Oh dear Rbrum, sorry to hear you venting but glad that you enjoyed your cake!!
The others are right though, would you have gained and eaten cake otherwise?!
26 Sep 2014, 23:54
Oh dear that must be where I need to be after I vent e.g. The Xmas tent

Got up this am with the thought that I ought to fast but DH had just toasted sourdough and his skinnyness added lashings of butter and vegemite so I weakened and am now not fasting today or tomorrow due to other plans.

So it's time to get myself back on track ... oh dear, drat and maybe some stronger words like @&$?! ".........That feels much better.
27 Sep 2014, 00:18
Was it 'worthy' sourdough though gillymary?! You shouldn't capitulate for anything less! Would ditch the vegemit in favour of marmite though
27 Sep 2014, 06:07
@Debs as our lovely Blue Mountains faster @Juliannacalls it 'bread of substance ' can only reside in our freezer, yes a sour dough of course and the second piece was buttered and my very own cumquat marmalade generously spread over the toast. It was heavenly.

Just thought have bread rarely now it seems rather naught when I do indulge that is because I function better gluten free but some days like this am that's just a step too far. Going with the GrainBrain thinking wheat is not really suitable for moi. Rant over
27 Sep 2014, 07:05
Glad the tent is still being used....not too often I hasten to add.
Bread who mentioned bread. With butter now of course. Doesn't really matter what's on it to be honest.
Well done everyone for being so comforting and helpful, to our lovely cake and bread eaters...oh and those van eaters too. :wink: @CandiceMarie

Xmas challenge here we all come.
27 Sep 2014, 08:58
You can't have your cake AND eat it! But if you do, its great you haven't put on any weight. You are SO lucky!!

:dazed:
27 Sep 2014, 12:21
Eat the cake, then get rid of the weight (if any) is my philosophy!
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Next
232 posts Page 14 of 16