The FastDay Forum

The Foodies Corner

82 posts Page 5 of 6
Re: Bake Off!
15 Oct 2013, 20:08
Kimberly for me too.
Its a fast day and I found myself looking longingly at Ruby's apron at the end :starving:
15 Oct 2013, 20:44
rawkaren wrote: So sorry to see Becca go. I back Kimberley to win as she is technically the best even though she always looks rather pleased with herself. Francis needs to work on her flavours and Rubes on her presentation.

I think that's spot on. Aww, I'll miss Becca, she's by far the most normal and I wanted her to get through. Kimberley's too smug, Ruby's too simpering (no, that's not quite the right word) so I'd prefer Frances to win. Hmm, think Kimberley will probably be the winner.

That Swiss roll concoction looked disgusting. Very sixties/seventies. Yuck! :sick:
15 Oct 2013, 20:46
Yes, Becca seems very down to earth whereas I couldn't help thinking that Ruby was really playing up to the camera tonight. I'd like Frances to win too, she is very talented but still quite modest.
15 Oct 2013, 21:13
Ruby's my favourite :)
22 Oct 2013, 15:03
FINAL TONIGHT!!!

I'll be rooting for Frances - Ruby's too irritating 'oh no my food is going to taste awful even though I know Paul will say it's amazing' and Kimberley's too darn good you can tell she thinks she should and will win.

Not a fast day either for once, so I might enjoy some home made apple muffin streusel cake to accompany my viewing!
22 Oct 2013, 16:03
Aargh, it's my book group tonight!! Hope no one tells me the winner before I get home... I'll have to not put the radio on too.
22 Oct 2013, 16:17
Bake Off Final and I'm not fasting - I can't wait
22 Oct 2013, 16:20
Not fasting either, cos on hol - looking forward to watching, don't know who I want to win though now ... :shock: :wink:
22 Oct 2013, 17:30
Me too! just had a comforting mound of Colcannon and liver & onions. Couldn't fit another #bakeoff offering in, thank you Paul, though I will be watching!
22 Oct 2013, 17:48
SianS wrote: Bake Off Final and I'm not fasting - I can't wait

Total media blackout for me for next 24 hours as I don't want to know the result until I can actually watch it! Dont be offended therefore if I "go dark" for a while. :lol: :lol:
22 Oct 2013, 17:49
Haha Penny! Just had one of those 'not hungry, so not eating' moments :wink:
However, we shall see how long it lasts, once the programme is under way :bugeyes: :wink:
22 Oct 2013, 18:40
I'm here, cuppa and a home made choc chip cookie :like: :grin:

Team Ruby :clover:

I know what you're going to say........... But don't forget, the programme is cleverly edited to pick out personality traits, there's always someone with doe eyes. I don't like to be unkind so I'm not naming names from the last series :shock:

Also, awwwww, she's only little. Also there may be another reason but as I'm here anonymously...........

Go Ruby :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
22 Oct 2013, 19:02
Wendy Darling wrote: Also, awwwww, she's only little. Also there may be another reason but as I'm here anonymously...........

Go Ruby :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

:shock: :?: :shock: :?: ooooohh? Come on WD spill the beans :lol: :grin: :shock: :wink:
22 Oct 2013, 19:55
Very enigmatic...
And the winner is.......

Francis... yay
22 Oct 2013, 19:56
Hooray! my favourite won!
82 posts Page 5 of 6