Re: Bake Off!
22 Oct 2013, 19:59
She deserved to win this time !
22 Oct 2013, 20:04
Francis certainly deserved to win :smile:
22 Oct 2013, 20:18
That was good wasn't it? Same place next year?

So, Ruby didn't win then? Never mind, clever girl! Wish I was both that clever and could bake that well :smile:

Must have been a difficult decision, Frances bakes looked beautiful but Ruby's tasted better. Kimberly's seemed both beautiful and tasty. All in all I think they were all excellent and I've really enjoyed being entertained by them all each week :cake:

Well done and thanks to all the contestants, love bake off :like:
22 Oct 2013, 20:20
Gosh it was soooo close!
22 Oct 2013, 20:22
Ruby has her own online foodie blog.http://rubyandthekitchen.co.uk/ Link for anyone interested :grin:
23 Oct 2013, 06:32
I really enjoyed it :) Ruby was my favourite all along, but Frances did have the best looking wedding cake.
23 Oct 2013, 15:18
Just watched it now. Really hard to avoid all media until 3pm but managed it! Golly how close and very emotional. Loved it! :heart: :cool: :heart: :cool:
82 posts Page 6 of 6