The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

373 posts Page 2 of 25
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 Next
Re: Your super summer challenge
02 Jun 2015, 17:37
@rawkaren..quite a liberating article isnt it?
I wdnt mind how big i was as long as i was firm
My cellulite,lumps,wobbly bits and flab are what gets me..if i was big but smooth and firm like the larger ladies in the picture, i wdnt give a hoot on showing myself on the beach! X
02 Jun 2015, 18:40
Thank you @pennyforthem. I will join in. I am 9st 1lb today. That's 1lb over target. At the end of July I would like to be 9st. I would mostly like my tummy to be smaller. I will keep up the hula hooping and hope for a flat bikini stomach. I'm not sure of my waist measurement because I don't have a waist, so find it hard to know where to measure but I will do my best in the morning and edit this post.

@carieoates love the show and tell idea. Thanks
02 Jun 2015, 18:41
Hallo *waves* me too please.
Today I weigh 76kgs/12st/168lbs.
I would like to be less again, have made it to 69kgs at peak initial fasting (from a start point of 80kgs), but couldn't get my body to agree to that!
I'll aim for a pound a week off by all means possible i.e. Fasting, sticking to low carbs and low calories, walking as much as possible with a duff hip, eating real unprocessed food, no sugar anywhere, oh you know the drill :0)
Let's beat this fat out of us!!
Good luck folks :like: :clover: :lol:
02 Jun 2015, 18:59
Will join as well - at the top of my maintenance band (9st 11lb!) . And do not want to go over! Think we might need a wet fish, where is @janeg we may need her services! Also, we need @Ballerina to give us a good talking to ... I hear she has been to Spain recently ...
02 Jun 2015, 19:09
Well...I like a challenge - so count me in please!

It was weigh in day today for me....so I know the sad truth.....it's 12 stone 13.4lbs (though I am so pleased to see the back of 13 stone something).

What target to go for? Perhaps if I set it quite high it might make me commit to more exercise - which I badly need to do! It's soooo tempting to say put me down for a stone...so that I can crack the 11 stone something barrier.....but that's just because I am trying to be neat & tidy on the number front! Perhaps it would be more sensible to aim to get to 12 stone 3lbs....a loss of 10.4lbs, which is quite a bit in anyone's money!!

Yep...that's what I'll go for.....woo hoo!
02 Jun 2015, 19:27
Hellengerin wrote: Yes, I'm in. Even with a wedding and holiday thrown into the mix. Got to get going. Need the focus.

Quoting myself but my challenge is to reach the holy grail of 70 kilos, tho I shall feel triumphant at 71.5!
02 Jun 2015, 20:06
Count me in please. I weighed in at 12st on Saturday and I'm pretty gutted at seeing the 12's..it also means I've put on 14lbs from my lowest weight. I want to get to 11st 7lb. That should be possible even though I have two weeks off work at the beginning of July but we are not going away, just hoping for some good weather and also still hoping to meet up with @Tracieknits.
02 Jun 2015, 20:30
I'm in even though I'm sure this challenge will just make me cry. I really hate the scale. Today I weighed in at 156.6 lbs (71.2 kg). I would like to be down to 148 by the end of July, but the way things are going, I'll be lucky if I get to 150. So I'll set my target to 152 lbs (69 kg). Go, team, go!
02 Jun 2015, 20:32
SammyIAm wrote: I'm in even though I'm sure this challenge will just make me cry. I really hate the scale. Today I weighed in at 156.6 lbs (71.2 kg). I would like to be down to 148 by the end of July, but the way things are going, I'll be lucky if I get to 150. So I'll set my target to 152 lbs (69 kg). Go, team, go!

Support is our middle name, we will support each other when needed.
02 Jun 2015, 20:35
Penny

I'm in, I've a wedding to attend in Aug and I'd love to be at least 12llbs more beautiful! Today first fast for ages and need the support to get there. One pound a week and I'll be delighted.
02 Jun 2015, 20:49
Wow, thanks Penny, I really appreciate you standing up and leading the challenge. I'm happy to lead a challenge when life settles down. Anyone else up to join the waiting list with me?
02 Jun 2015, 21:31
Hi everyone - just for the record - I've been quiet because I don't feel I have a lot to contribute at the moment!

I had a cold for weeks and haven't fasted and exercised so I have gained weight but haven't addressed it yet.

Another summer of not weighing what I wanted to looms but it is all my fault - I know that - so I must do something about it.

Well done to everyone who is keeping up the fight!
02 Jun 2015, 21:33
oops - definitely out of practise - just realised I have put this on the wrong thread - oh dear!
02 Jun 2015, 22:05
Are we all ready for day 2?
Yes we are, because we aren't looking for a beautiful body, but we are looking for fulfilment.... right? Ok a beautiful body might be nice, but we are realistic, peeps, so do whaa... aaat you can.
02 Jun 2015, 22:29
Was in the middle of a rambly reply when my computer got bored & disappeared it. Apologies if it turns up all unfinished here or somewhere else on the site. Anyway, I'm in. I love the challenges - they focus my mind much more than general fast days which, outside of challenges, I generally manage once a week and then wonder why my great weightloss programme has become a weight-maintenance one.

I did achieved a fantabulous new low of 11st 9.5 this morning, after yesterday's fast, but its taken 5 weeks to lose 1/2 lb so I definitely need motivation of some sort. So, what might I manage in 8 weeks? The first target is a 2lb loss: 11.7.5, a stone less than the day I began the Autumn Challenge last October. The second is 5.5lb: 11st 4, the weight I was at in Jan 2000!

11st 4 by the end of July shall be my Super Summer Challenge target!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 Next
373 posts Page 2 of 25