The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

373 posts Page 5 of 25
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25 Next
Re: Your super summer challenge
05 Jun 2015, 08:01
I'm in. i need something to keep me going. I'm start weight 187.25lb And I want to be 182lb by the end of 8 weeks.
05 Jun 2015, 08:40
My normal weigh in day is Saturday, as I like the know the 'worst case scenario' after what often turns into a greedy Friday evening. But I broke the habit today for a best case scenario weigh-in instead!

Starting weight: 150lbs
End of week 1 (05/06): 148.5lbs

This evening I'm eating at Nandos, so I don't expect tomorrow's scales to be as kind :razz:
05 Jun 2015, 08:50
Weigh day. End of week one and I've lost 5.5lbs.... Aiming for at least 7lbs by end of June to take me to back to my lowest weight (this year... Not my lowest low) this was last nights dins (I hope the attachment works!) it was aubergine and egg curry with spinach and cauliflower rice. It was soooo delicious and my Boyf who is doing 5:2 loved it too. He had an even larger portion though to take him upto 600. Mine was 510! Definitely making it again!
05 Jun 2015, 09:25
Ooohh @hofficoffi that looks delicious I love eggs !!
05 Jun 2015, 09:41
Good morning peeps....
My weight at the start of the week was 124.5 ( not much fluids over the weekend so was retaining water)
Today's weight is 122
I'm out for a meal and drinks tomorrow so will fast again on Sunday
05 Jun 2015, 10:01
Hellengerin wrote: Yes, I'm in. Even with a wedding and holiday thrown into the mix. Got to get going. Need the focus.

Can I still join? I have a wedding to go to next week and a 10 day holiday in July, so this might help me to keep focused since my fasts have become a bit haphazard recently.

Today's weigh in 50.2kg and aiming to maintain at 50kg every week/Friday.
05 Jun 2015, 10:32
Can I also still join in???
I only spotted this wonderful thread just now. I am in dire need of it. We live in Finland, off the beaten track and no one ever comes to visit. Except this summer everyone from England is coming!!!
I am fasting now Tuesdays and Thursdays, until my daughter and her husband come and stay at the end on June.
Then I better seriously fast again, because my son and his girlfriend are coming to stay 3 weeks after that, for a week and a half in July.
Then I must very, very seriously fast. Because less than 2 weeks after that my Husband's two sisters and one brother in law, are coming in August for a week and a bit.
Why must I seriously fast? Because with these lovely visitors we'll have lovely cakes and suppers and wine and....
I want my weight to be what it was this morning: 52. 3 kg
It has a strange tendency to go up and up. Just recently I was 53.5 or something. So that is my challenge for this summer!!!
Good to be posting it here,
That 52.3 kg WAS my Friday weight, since I fast on Thursdays.
:smile:
05 Jun 2015, 16:07
Hello...I too hope to fast Tuesday's and Thursday's. I shall be weighing in every Friday.
Today's weigh-in: 12:4 :(
Summer Challenge aim: to lose a pound a week (trouble is, I'm on holiday for two weeks...doh!)
Good luck everyone xx
05 Jun 2015, 19:05
Hi all. I'm feeling great today! I'm weighing in at 154.4 so I am down 2.2 pounds from Monday. I had a great workout today and have awesome workouts lined up all weekend. I've been below TDEE all week and had the best fast days this week that I've ever had. This challenge was a terrific idea. Can't wait to see what next week's weigh-in is. Also, it's national donut day here in the US and I was offered a free donut with my coffee purchase this morning and I turner that bad boy down without issue :-)
05 Jun 2015, 20:20
Great loses this week guys! I'll weigh in tomorrow as I fasted today.

Fridays fast dinner : Cous cous with chicken, onion, mushrooms, seasoned with garlic, paprika and chili flakes with 2 tbsp of Elm Lea Single Light Cream topped with Aparagus.

05 Jun 2015, 23:51
Just home through the door 12.30am - colleagues leaving party here at J and A café, sad to lose him :cry: nice barmy evening, I learnt a lot. Healthy sharing platters, a treat, I forgot to take a Friday picture, to share :smile:
06 Jun 2015, 06:14
Wow @SammyIAmthats a great start isn't it. Love the look of that meal @Jayegirl bet it was super delish. I'm hoping to make a super veg soup today so watch this space for photos ;)
06 Jun 2015, 07:11
@jayegirl i love couscous,chicken AND green beans so thats a winning combo for me xgreat week @sammyiam and isnt it a good feeling when we resist that temptation? I was ata craft fair yesterday with lots of home made food goodies and lots of free samples but i just sailed past them all! :like:
06 Jun 2015, 10:24
Weigh in for me, I was a bit dissapointed as I thought I had only lost 2lbs in 3 fasts! But my dyslexic brain was going from Tue when I hit -50lbs and confussion over gain/loss the week before. This tracker confuses me but I have a tracker I use daily and also after much calculations and reading my diary lol ?...
Weight last Saturday 222lbs
Weight today 217lbs -5lbs. Reached my holiday goal of 15.7lbs with 2 fasts to go. Only 5lbs away from losing 4 stone. My holiday is going to take me further away from that though lol.
Measurements May 27th/June 6th
H 54 - 53
W 49 - 48
B 49 - 48
N 16 - 14 ...... Errrr.... Chicken neck alert :bugeyes:
I have passed the sit down test (you know when a dress looks great if only you could stand all night breathing in... But sit down and you look like a stack of mitchilin tires) so can now sit comfortably in a lovely black dress I have not worn for 3 years! And also a new Bardot dress I accidently kept thinking it was a 24 from Simply Be catalogue but is a 22 lol. No wonder it's taken 8 weeks for it to fit!
Good luck everyone. X
06 Jun 2015, 15:40
@Jayegirl 5lbs 5 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:'s - well done! Mmm, cauliflower rice, chicken and grilled asparagus for us this evening. It's ages since we had chicken.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25 Next
373 posts Page 5 of 25