The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

153 posts Page 10 of 11
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Woops sorry just saw the message; current weight is 122lbs or 55.45kg. Went down to maintenance but then let it creep up a little - I'm on it now though. Starting weight in Jan 2013 was 144lbs or 65kgs. Last couple of months I've been going up and down like a yo yo but second successful fast since Christmas so I'm hopeful I'm back on track.
I'm posting again because on the last day of 2013 I hit a new low: start weight in April was 78kg. Weight today : 69.7kg.
Sorry caro, will do it as soon as I'm home from the doc - been a bit unwell the last week and off for bloods today >.<;; my loss this year isn't great & I'm not weighing over Christmas but yes I should throw my numbers in the pot :)
Ok good news, the fast removed 1.2kgs!
Today I weigh 70.8kgs, hurrah, but I started December on 69.5kgs so some way to go.
Fat % today is 32.0, was 31.3
Waist today is 35.5", was 35"

The Christmas damage can be undone :0)
Oooh Moogie hope all is well and you feel better soon honey x
So sorry to hear you've not been well @moogie. I do hope the doc can help and that you feel better soon :heart:. Don't worry about posting your stats...it's not that important!
I'm back, and ready to sort my stats :) I'm actually much better today than I was just after Christmas - some kind of horrible virus hit my chest and was quite worrying - stupidly strong/obvious throbbing in my chest, tightness but not inability to breathe. Could barely even go up the stairs without having to sit for 5 mins after to let my heart calm down. Never had anything like it, but doc gave me antibiotics and they seem to have sorted it. He also wanted some bloods done too, just in case. Pulse is mostly back to normal now though I still don't want to risk too much activity (which is a shame as I feel I need it!).

Right, time to sort my stats :)
No loss in the last month, I wasn't really trying and just hoped that with all the occasions (we have several family birthdays at the end of the year, plus all the festive gatherings) I wouldn't gain. I didn't, so that's good :) Well, I think I've gained a few lbs over the hols now as my fasts have mostly ended up foiled, but I'm not going to stress about that. I'll never let myself get big again. A couple of years ago I would have just given up and let myself go after a Christmas gain. Not anymore. Enjoy it, then lose it - that's how it's gonna be!

Anyway, over the last year - not my greatest achievements but any progress is progress right?

WEIGHT:
December 21st 2012 72.2kg
December 21st 2013 63.8kg
Loss: 8.4kg

FAT:
Didn't have ability to measure fat % until 11th January this year, started at 33%. Last weigh in before Christmas break from weighing (Dec 21st) was 26.8%, loss of 6.2% in just under a year.
I dread to think what my fat % was when I started at 86kg! Guess it can be calculated but I'm not going to try!

WAIST:
January 18th 2013 81cm
December 21st 2013 74cm
Loss 7cm in 11 months.

I don't feel I've done as well this year as I could have, I know I've probably been going a bit over on my feeds at the weekend even if I'm good during the week. I could make excuses about holidays, special occasions etc but let's face it, they happen most years. That said, if I can continue to enjoy my food, eat more healthily in general and still see the numbers going down (however slowly) instead of up, then I can only feel I'm on to a winner :)

Thanks Caro for doing this! Hopefully by next year we'll have some simpler way of getting all this together :)
Your progress always inspires me :0)
Sorry to let the side down. I have lost the plot these last few weeks, lots of stress at home. Was on a plateau but have put on about 9lbs and I feel fat and bloated. I have gone off my normal woe and had too many carbs, plus no fast days just 16/8. So I well deserve the naughty step or the smelliest wet fish.
I am back at work on 6th Jan so will start again. My husband has had a few days off work lately and thinks its one big holiday, lunches out etc.
Apart from my own slacking I am being sabotaged from all sides. :frown:

Will try harder but don't want to spoil the stats. You have done so well.

Chris x
Start date 281 lb's . Today's weigh in 237 lbs. Total lost 44lb's.
Sorry for the late response. Took Christmas week off. Fasting today so hopefully I will be back on track.

Start date June 19,2013 210.2 lbs
Waist 41"

Dec 31,2013 192.4
Waist 37"

Loss 8.07 kg
waist 10.16 cm
Started April 2013 at 75.0 kg

last official weigh in (actual) is 70.9 (Dec 31)

trend weight : 70.1

whoohooo. using trend weight just about 5kg loss in 3/4 of a year. im impressed with myself
I can add just a dribble of 100gm to the final 2013 weigh for me

Start weight 87.70kg

Post last fast for 2013 I weighed 74.60k

My 2013 weight loss is 13kg 100gm.

Just so appreciative of 5:2 , MM, the Forum community and of course Moogie, Caroline and Mods
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
153 posts Page 10 of 11