The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

153 posts Page 7 of 11
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Stable in the last month, lost 11.5 kg this year (since start in July) 74.0 to not 72.5, but 62.5!

Edit: Yes a typo, weight is 62.5 (as in the siggy) thanks Wendyjane, almost gained 10 kg by mistake :shock:
P-JK wrote: 74.0 to 72.5

Typo, @P-JK?
How did I miss this thread?

Here's my data if you can still use it -

Weight at 6th December 135 lbs (9st 9 lbs) no change since the begining of November though I did drop a couple of lbs in between.

Weight lost on 5:2 since I started in February 35lbs

happy Christmas
Weight at 12.11.13 - 71.3
Weight on 12.12.13 - 71.3
weight loss - none

Weight at start: 78 kgs
lowest weight so far: 70.4kgs
weight loss : 7.6kg

My weight loss is really slow. I am ok with that. I know I am gradually going down. I have been doing daily weighing since I joined the Christmas Club and I have had more 70 point something measurements in the last month than before. It does bounce back up. I feel confident that my weight will continue to drop slowly in the new year. I do not like dieting, so on my other days, I eat normally without thinking about whether or not I can eat that cake or anything. I do have a reasonably healthy diet, but I do not restrict. If I want something I have it. But I have religiously fasted twice a week since I started.

I love this WOE. I will do it for the rest of my life. It is so wonderful to have found a way to live where I don't have to give up on my passion: food, and I can lose weight and look good. Thankyou Michael Mosely, Moogie and Caroree.
Started Jan this year in 29 weeks lost

Weight 10kg
Fat 9%
Waist 11cm
Hips 7cm

Since the end of July I have been maintaining and in that time my weight has stayed mainly within the 55kg band.

Highest and lowest weight since end July 56.5 - 54.5
Highest and lowest body fat 26% - 24%
Waist 76cm - 74cm
Hips only ever seem to measure 88cm!

I love this woe. I have a sensible and stable weight for the first time ever.
I started on March 23, 2013 (37 weeks ago):
weight: 87.6 kg
waist: 93 cm

Nov. 5
weight: 65.1 kg
waist: 71 cm

Dec. 7
weight: 63.9 kg (-23.7 kg)
waist: 70.5 cm (-22.5 cm)

I didn't start measuring body fat until July 16, when my weight was 72.8 kg.
Body fat %
July 16: 36.8
Nov. 5: 32.8
Dec. 7: 32.1

I wasn't really sure what a realistic goal was for body fat %, so I put 28%. I'm hoping to reduce more, even though I'm more or less happy with my weight now, and I don't seem to have much control over my waist (which has been below half my height for some time). Exercise should help lower the body fat some, I would think. Everything (except my legs) seems to need toning!

Sometimes I think I'll wake up and find out it was all a dream. It's been so, dare I say it, easy! Maybe easy isn't the right word, but you know, I don't have diet fatigue like I would on any other diet. I feel I can keep going...
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Obviously not the thread to read when your hormones are all squiffy.
I have visions of @Sue.Q in the snow in sandals and a "skit" - well that set me off and now I'm a blubbering mess.
Everyone out having a guilt free Christmas, in new frocks, and big fat smiles on their faces. Just think about all those friends and family who haven't seen you for a while looking at you and thinking Wow. :heart:
Hi all,my 5:2 start date was 2nd September 2013 at 59.1kg
My current weight at. 12th December 2013. 54.1kg
Total weight lost. 5.0 kg

I am now at my target weight ...and plan on maintaining my weight using 5:2 with a slightly higher calorie count on fast days.

I love the feeling of support on this forum...many congratulations to all who have lost weight this year...I love following your journeys online :)
:heart: @carieoates skit a typo deffo but could have been
worse methinks :heart: plus it will take me from now until the new year to get it done but will update my signature + avatar for the
:heart: New Year New Me thanks for the prompt :clover: Sue
You mean we were lucky that you weren't wearing sandals and a shirt @Sue.Q ? :lol:
:shock: :shock: Very nearly @Wendy Darling
a little closer :lol: yep no r :lol: :shock: Sue
Sorry I also missed this thread.

My starting stats are from Feb 28/13.

Starting weight = 96.4 kg
Weight as of Dec 6/13) = 90.1 kg
Total loss = 6.3 kg

Starting Body Fat = 44.5%
Today's Body Fat = 40.8%
Total Body Fat Loss = 3.7%

Starting Waist = 96.5 cm
Today Waist = 86.4 cm
Total Waist Loss = 10.1 cm

My weight loss is very slow around .5 lb a week, but I am okay with that.
I am following 5:2, (Monday and Wednesday) or more like a modified 4:3 and do what I call a "half-fast" on Fridays which means I fast as normal during the day but do not restrict my evening meal to 500 calories (it may be 500 but I don't count) Maybe that's a 4.5:2.5 ?? :) I am very happy to have found this WOE which allows me such freedom and still works. Thank you!
Hi @Carorees

I'm sorry to be so late with this - but hoping you can still use my data, below:

29/Nov/13 - weight 67.59kg, waist 86.25cm, W:H 53.11%, BMI 24.

09/Nov/13 - weight 68.04kg, waist 87.5cm, W:H 53.88%, BMI 24.99

28/Jan/13 - weight 86.18kg, waist 110cm, W:H67.73, BMI 31.65

I’ve lost about 19kg in total and several centimetres off my waist, something I wouldn’t have imagined possible a year ago. And to have done it with such relative ease is a HUGE bonus – it makes the new way of life/eating seem eminently sustainable. So I feel great about it!! My creaky knees don't feel so painful and I can cycle further, faster and with less effort.

The weight is going off slowly but that's no problem as I've done so well. I'm going to keep on/move to maintenance in the New Year.

The only cloud is awful flabbiness - a new challenge for the new year.... :razz:

Big thanks to Moogie, you and the other Mods for the Forum; it's brilliant and really useful.

:lol: :heart:
Not totally sure what loss over previous month is, but my loss for the year is 12kg (since 1 Jan) and how do I feel? Fabulous :D Slow and steady.
Started March 26th at 65.77kg and have lost about 9.77kg

Waist has definitely decreased, but have changed where I measure, so not sure how much. My jeans were falling down though!!
Can't comment on fat%

I had a goal that I gradually decreased because I found this WoE straightforward. Hit final target in October and have been maintaining since.
I def feel better about how I look (and feel more comfortable with less midriff!) but I can't honestly say that I feel healthier or fitter. (I didn't have blood tests etc.) my joints still ache.

I am struggling to sort out maintenance, have been doing 6:1 because I don't want to lose more weight, but am clearly eating too much on the other days. After a single night hotel stay for my husband's 60th, I have now hit the weight I was on the 4th Sept!! I'm not logging it as I'm hoping it's temporary. Mind you, I've not been logging on MFP since maintaining, so think I've been kidding myself about the amount I eat and from occasional weigh-ins I know it's creeping up before going to the hotel. Must get on track right now, before Christmas!! :confused:
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
153 posts Page 7 of 11