The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

153 posts Page 9 of 11
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Hi Juliana!

49 reporting here :-)

already posted this on the other loss thread lol, forgot about this one arghhhhhhhh
anyway, just to say, weighed this morning and a grand loss of...250g!! I think of it as a small block of butter hahaha!! very tiny step toward the plateau shifting hopefully.... no more scales till next year now!!
happy xmas everyone!!!!!!! :-)
Start date: june 2013
Weeks: 26
Height: 5'2"
WOE: mostly 5:2, occasionally 1 fast day and sometimes 3 depending how I feel. Eat what I like on the other days.

Start Weight: 10st 10lb (68kg)
Start Body Fat: 40%
Start Waist: 40" (102cm)
Start BMI: 25.98

December Stats
Weight: 9st 2lb (58kg)
Body Fat: 32.8%
Waist: 31" (79cm)
BMI: 23.46
W:H Ratio: 48.54%

Loss: 1st 8lb and 9" off waist

I feel great. It's slow steady progress but easy to stick to. I'm fitting into old clothes and enjoying clothes again. I like the adaptability as I can swap days around. At first I got bad heads when I fasted but not any more. I do get cold on fast days but it doesnt worry me. I feel more in control and happy with life. Love it.
2nd September: start weight 67k
• no measurements taken

30th September: weight 65.4k
• hips 39"
• bust 38"
• waist 34"

22nd December: weight 59.9k
• hips 37"
• bust 35"
• waist 30"

That's a load off, 7.1k or just over a stone.
Weight at start of 5:2, 25th April - 76.2k
New weight as at 23 December - 65.7k

Waist 86cm
Now 72cm

Loss for December only 300grams.
No change for waist

Feel so much better, lost 10.5 kilos overall and 14cm, very happy with this WoE.
Just spent 8 days away kayaking and camping on the west coast of Tasmania, so much easier to do than before! What a difference, easy to get in and out of my boat, more comfortable sleeping, more energy, took less food! Sums up life now really, will definitely continue with this until goal and then maintain at 6:1. My husband too. He is at goal now. Thank you!
Happy Christmas and a great slim new year to all. :smile: :geek:
Oops, sorry Caro, had already posted on this thread at the beginning before going away and got confused. :confused:
I thought this was weigh in for December. Hope this does not affect your stats.
Cheers
Judio :geek:
Started Feb 20th 2013. lost 16.4 kg since then. Weight has slowed twice when Doctor reduced my thyroxine dose from 150 to 125 to now 100mg. It feels great for the weight loss and everyone is starting to notice . I still want to lose between 2 and 4 kg.
This is the first time that I have contributed to this forum.
Today my stats are:
Weight: 65.4
Waist: 86

I have lost 13.6kg since starting this plan on 8 April 2013.
My waist has gone from 106cm to 86cm and all my skirts now fall off. This has been unexpected as I've never had this sort of success before. I am as thin now as I was 20 years ago. Amazing.

Christmas is tomorrow and although I've made some salads (we are in Australia and it's going to be 29C) but there will be plenty of other temptations.

I am .4kg from my target weight but I may have to re-evaluate.
Wow! haven't you done well! Congratulations and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful Christmas this year!
Any more for the last weigh in of 2013? There are lots of you who've contributed to the weigh-ins in the past but haven't posted here yet...shame on you! Even if you're now maintaining, I need your 2013 weight and waist loss stats!

Here's a few I could mention:
@Alexandra
@AliR
@Azureblue
@Ballerina
@bordergirl
@callyanna
@chriso57
@DeeWidiastuti
@dhana
@Domane
@DSmith30
@emerald17
@Faster
@Franglaise
@GMH
@GolfinGoldy
@Heucherella
@Iztla
@JM53
@Karenm
@Loulou51
@Miffy49
@Moogie(how could you not contribute to my stats, Moogie? :cry: )
:heart: Shame on you all :shock: its no good posting all the good results and not the b/awful ones come on now there are a few names there that are regulars :shock: :shock:
You've been named and shamed :shock:
ooops! sorry Caroline! :oops: :oops:
Haven't weighed myself since before Christmas when I was still maintaining at 96 lbs but better still my waist has reduced to 26.5" (68 cm)which I'm really thrilled about! :grin:
Oh heck Caroline, this is a difficult one as I never weighed myself before I was sure I must be near my target weight and I had already lost most of my weight by Christmas last year so little or no change this year. But here goes, another guess.....mmmmm.....1.5" off my waist and approximately 7 lbs off my flab in 2013. Does not rally show my true 5:2 story as I lost 6" and over 2 st in total since last October.

Ballerina x :heart:
Sorry Caroline. Didn't mean to mess up the figures but found it a bit depressing on paper as I don't feel my tracker gives the proper picture and I wanted to stay focussed.

Weight wise I gained 2.3kg since September (73.7kg to 76kg)
Waist remains the same at 71.2cm.

No body fat reading this time cos those scales broke and I had to get a cheaper set.

On the plus side I am now comfortably in a size 14 both top and bottom whereas in Sept I was still in a 16! Who says scales don't lie!!! My fasting BG is now averaging 5.5mmol and my BP is back to normal. I have more muscle tone and energy than I've had in the 12+yrs I've had FMS. To me all that means far more than what a set of scales says!
Sorry, just seen I'm on the norty step!! ;)

My stats are in my siggie..... although I have gained 3lbs over Crimbo, it's just a temporary blip and I shall be back to 9:13 quick-smart.....
Sorry sorry, life getting in the way as usual! Currently 72.0kgs but resumed fasting today so hoping for a positive 2014 :0)
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
153 posts Page 9 of 11