The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

153 posts Page 8 of 11
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Here goes, as of today I weigh 81kg. Actually a fraction under. I started this WOE on the 12th of July and I weighed 96.2kg. That's a loss of 15.2 kg in 22 weeks. My percentage body weigh lost is 15.8 which I find amazing. I've lost as much weight as my fully clothed 4 year old weighs.

I' promised myself that when I reached 10 kg lost I'd start running which I did. Using the C to 5k program I ran my first 5 k on Wednesday.

I've lost 20 cms from my waist.

I'm just over half way to goal and optimistic about getting there. I feel good and I think I look better than I have in years. I'm going to a party tonight wearing the dress I was wearing when we got engaged 7 years ago, it hadn't fitted since!

I'm so happy with this way of eating. I feel it's sustainable and even though the fasts are sometimes hard, it's very doable!

I can't post a photo as my iPad pictures are too big!
"Now its not a task but a WOL- not always easy but usually doable. "
This was such a face palm for me! Light bulb moment, whatever you want to call it, I think ill have it tattooed on my arm! Isn't it funny how sometimes things just strike you out of the blue & make a huge difference in your motivation? Thanks, @julianna.
Weight 13th nov 8.8.4 Weight 13th December 8.6.2

My first weigh in stat on here is 9 stone 10 so 1 stone 3/4 overall weight loss but I think I lost a pound or two before starting to post on the forum,

This includes 5:2, 4:3, 16:8 & most recently maintenence ADF ( fast days of 1000 calories or less) and reducing my carb intake on fast days only.

I feel overall extremely happy. I got to maintenence quite quickly and then struggled to maintain properly until I started doing the maintenence ADF. I have been doing it consistently now for the past six weeks and now feel in control and able to continue maintaining. In that time my weight fluctuates by a pound or two usually. Very occasionally by three :D
Jejum wrote: I can't post a photo as my iPad pictures are too big!

I don't use an iPad, but I bet you can "save as" and save the pic at a poorer quality, at which point you can post it here. Another iPad user might provide a clearer explanation, @Jejum.
I've just done mine, apart from measurements. Just back from a holiday in England and I have gained 3lbs. Then we are away for my birthday this weekend....all inclusive at that! So back to it next week, for a few days...And I think I shall need it ha ha ha.
Happy Christmas everyone. x.x
Sorry to be tardy, I've been slacking! :frown:
Started March 4th 2013 81.6kg Waist 99cm
Nov 2nd 68.6kg 87cm
Dec 1st 67.6 88cm
Monthly loss of 1kg, waist up 1cm- ?? :?:

Overall loss in 9 months is 14kg, waist 11cm.

SOOO happy with this WOE. When I think back on the food I've eaten at parties and dinners out during the year and have still lost 14kg it just seems amazing! And my enjoyment of cooking is back. :smile:
#I keep taking clothes which are a size too big into change rooms when I'm shopping
# I love being able to have fun shopping with my daughter in the sme shops
# I don't feel exhausted after a busy day on my feet.
I am happy with losing the last couple of kilos slowly so am doing 6:1 now with between one and three 16:8's a week.
THANK YOU to Caroline and Moogie for all their help and advice, and to all the forum members for their kind support to all. :like: :heart: :victory:
Hi All
Started 5:2 April 1st 2013
Weight 144kg
Weight today 107kg
Total loss in 8 months 37kg
Didnt do body measurements but started at uk size 26 and am now in size 18
Feel absolutely brilliant,shape has totally changed along with eating habits attitude to food and lots of energy so more exrecise gets done.
Merry Christmas everyone and wish you all continued success in 2014 xx
That's phenomenal @cherylhead . you're an inspiration! Well done.
Xxx julianna
@cherlyhead I am gobsmacked what an amazing result, go you and congrats
Hi!
In the past month I've lost 0 kg or 0 lbs! I've been on a plateau since AUGUST!
I have lost a total of 26 lbs (11 kg?) since starting in March. That's 38 weeks I believe.
I have loved this WOL, and SO has also lost a lot of weight. In January I guess I'll need to worry about my tdee on non fast days to shake off this plateau
Just had my last weigh in for 2013! Started this WOE on 22 July and am now 68.3kg - that's been a loss of 8.7kg for me :victory:

The plan from here is to weigh in on 1 Jan, and whatever weight the scales show will become my maintenance weight. 2014 is all about finding a way to maintain - the part that's always been a challenge for me.

One of the big lessons for me has been to not let the feeling of hunger rule me. Now on a non-fast day, I feel no great urgency to feed myself quickly if I get some hunger pangs - the fast days have taught me that they pass. This allows me to get to a place where I can choose what I'm going to eat with care - and sit and enjoy it, not rush it and regret it like I would have in the past.

What an inspiration you've all been to me during this journey. I'm so looking forward to reading and sharing more in the coming year. Wishing you and your families every joy this season.

Otter xo
:heart:
Starting date: 20 May 2013
Starting weight: 62 Kgs
Starting BMI: 27.56
Weight loss to date(18 Dec): 7.1 Klg
BMI:24.4

I have not taken other measures. I feel great about this diet and over the years this is the only method I have been able to keep because of its flexibility. The health effects have been fantastic. I was on a high dose BP tablets and I have been medicine free for few weeks now and feel fantastic. Seeing my results, many of my friends have joined the diet.

I wish a great Christmas and a happy New Year for all the losers.
Here goes my stats so far:
Started on 24th of Sept 2013
Start weight: 88 Kg
Obese

Weight on 19th of Nov 80 Kg
Weight today 76 Kg
Total loss 12 Kg
Overweight(first small goal achieved :grin: )

Waist inches lost 7 inches

Feel great, clothes look better, feel more confident and determined to keep going till I am a healthy weight. Still need to include regular exercise into my new WOL. :smile: :like:
Final weight in for 2013 as I decided to not go back on the scale before, at least, January the 2nd
Started dieting on the 6th February 2013 (or the 7th, I have a doubt now)
Start weight : 90 kg

Last weight on 17th of December 48.669 kg

Didn't do the measurements but lost a lot of clothes sizes, the one I used to wear fall off my butt now :rotfl:

started BMI : 31.99
last BMI : 18.32
Weight loss : 41.331 kgs
You are inspirational @Manderley :victory: :victory: :victory: Congratulations seems like too small a word for your phenomenal achievement- how about Awesome, :star: Wonderful. :cake: Fantastic, :rainbow: Woohooooo, :victory: Amazing, :handshake: Well done and I'm thrilled for you!!! :handshake: :rainbow: :bowl: :present: :cake: :tiger: :drink:
Xxx julianna
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
153 posts Page 8 of 11