The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

134 posts Page 7 of 9
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
I have the same problem with not being able to swipe left to read the right hand side of posts on Chrome on my Hudl as with Silk on my Kindle.

The screen for writing posts is OK on Chrome.
Just an update from me -

On my laptop via chrome I am still being prompted to reset my password every time I come on.

On my samsung table the prompt isn't coming up but it won't let me log in so I have to reset my password.

On my samsung s2 phone all I am getting is the front page but when I press buttons nothing happens except when I press the logo at the top left and it refreshes the page.
Hello & well done to everyone involved with setting up this new site. Hooray I am logged back in & changed my password! I just have to keep remembering that now :grin: :grin: :grin: :like:
I seem to have lost my avatar??
Now when I am on the 'Active topics' page the list of topics fills the screen left to right which is fine.

But, when I choose a topic, I used to be able to swipe left to hide the avatars and details about the poster and see the actual message at a size I could read. If I wanted more info about the poster I would swipe right.

Now I cannot do this and the font size is too big for me to read the right hand parts of the post, I am having to use the tablet landscape format, which is ridiculous for web browsing. I believe peebles has also reported this fault. Also typing this in landscape is like typing on an old electronic typewriter, I can only see 2 lines at once.

On the plus side that yellow banner is better behaved.
There is a link on the first page ('find out more') that says 'community' which links to /forum when it should be /forums
I am on Google Chrome on a Windows Vista desktop and every time I log in, it prompts me to reset my password. I can close that box, but then I still have to login every time. It is not saving my login info.

Thanks!
Can my avatar be reinstated?@Moogie if there's a chance one day please. I didn't knowingly do anything to it on the profile, just exploring,but I must have hit a wrong choice.....sorry.....
Just to say I am having no login problems on Kindle/Silk and Hudl/Chrome which have both remembered me after a shutdown. I have now got in on Windows8/IE but I first had to close the welcome banner which wanted me to reset my password, then use the login on the yellow menu. This time I could see my email address as I and it did not tell me it was invalid. But my name did not come up anywhere to show that the login had worked, t was only when I went to Forums on the yellow menu that I saw the Welcome Back
Katharina wrote: Can my avatar be reinstated?@Moogie if there's a chance one day please. I didn't knowingly do anything to it on the profile, just exploring,but I must have hit a wrong choice.....sorry.....

I can see your avatar @Katharina...is it blank for you still?
Dear Carorees, can't see the avatar as yet, thanks for taking notice!
I can't see @Katharina or @Isis avatars either.
Other suggestion: can we have a HOME button at the bottom of the page too instead of scrolling all the way back to the top
image.jpg
Attached pic is what Im seeing on iPhone . Unless I hold landscape.
carieoates wrote:
image.jpg
Attached pic is what Im seeing on iPhone . Unless I hold landscape.

Exactly the same as I see on my Samsung Android, and I cant scroll to the right
Again today I still could not log into the forums on my i phone...it promps me every time to reset my password, which I do, then it says 'click on the link above' but there isn't one! I think the only way i could get in on my phone would be to start as a new member and I don't want to do that. I do so like to sit in bed at night and join in on my i-phone and now i can't. :cry:

It's a bit slow to log in on my laptop but at least I am here! :bugeyes:
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
134 posts Page 7 of 9