2005 posts Page 87 of 134
Previous 1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
18 Jan 2014, 09:54
had a twitter account as well but never wrote on it, only a follower
18 Jan 2014, 09:58
tee hee, bean! Mixing with royalty!
Reminds me of when we were in Toronto, the same time as the film festival. We'd been leant an apartment in the block opposite the venue, and were returning by rickshaw after dinner in the CN tower. The crowds were waiting for some big star (I forget which one) and went wild when they saw the rickshaw - what a novel way for a star to arrive, eh? But no, we got out and there was a collective turning round and cold shouldering!!

It's not a restaurant, but a private lunch today! Boots polished, shirt ironed, hair washed....
18 Jan 2014, 10:06
Hmm I'm intrigued about your lunch!

Another time I felt really special was when Poppy was a puppy. We went to a local farmers' market. Crowds literally parted as we walked through just so they could get a better look of Pops! I had a glimpse into a famous person's world...and I quite enjoyed it!

Bean :cool:
18 Jan 2014, 10:24
Just been to a farm shop en route and treated myself to salted caramel & jaffa cake ice cream ! Scoop of each. I know, bit early and winter, but hey, I couldn't resist ! It really did taste of Jaffa biscuits :wink:

Shopping in Abingdon next.... new bra hopefully :)
18 Jan 2014, 10:26
gulp. Just sent my first tweet to @wendy darling, @pennyforthem and @carieoates. No idea what I'm doing and what to do next.

@nursebean. Four Seasons Hampshire? Beautiful. You lucky girl. I was fortunate to stay there once on business a couple of years ago. The gardens are amazing. Have a lovely lunch Pennyforthem.

Happy shopping @minigill.
18 Jan 2014, 10:29
Hi Karen

Looks like a nice couple of nice clothes shops as well .... could be very dangerous and expensive for me !

Hoping to try on some NYDJ out of curiosity !

.4lb off final goal this morning ;)
18 Jan 2014, 10:32
@Rawkaren it is Four Seasons in Hampshire! The grounds are just beautiful and I used to often walk "the girls" around the whole area, including the nearby canal (used to take me 2 hours). It is so lovely there...but only for special occasions!!

Bean :grin:
18 Jan 2014, 10:39
Minigill wrote: Hi Karen

Looks like a nice couple of nice clothes shops as well .... could be very dangerous and expensive for me !

Hoping to try on some NYDJ out of curiosity !

.4lb off final goal this morning ;)

Good luck. You will be needing the size 2 legging...... tell me if I'm right!
18 Jan 2014, 10:41
ok, pennyforthem, I would like tweet 101 too please!!
18 Jan 2014, 10:50
@karen you'll soon get the hang of it. You can follow famous people, but they won't necessarily follow back. I however am followed by Peter Andre, only because I was fed up with seeing people saying follow me to him all the time, so isn't one saying don't follow me my life isn't that interesting,
You can follow tv shows, the news,check out who others follow and that sometimes gives you good ideas, M Mosely is v active,
I haven't had your request yet, but I've got Wendy's( who's not really Wendy) she's a secret agent really. With an alias. So don't get confused.
18 Jan 2014, 10:53
Special occasion here today as well. Its my eldests birthday, so a meal in the local beefeater for us. That is after we have been to my daughters and completely re-painted her whole flat so she can get her full deposit back. So I am going to her place in my paining scruffs and taking nice stuff to change into. Can I get the lads to bring their stuff down to iron? Not a cahnce, I am off to yell at them.

Be good, if can't be good, be careful. If you can't be careful buy a pram.

Bye'eee!
18 Jan 2014, 10:55
I love Twitter! I am an addict now although one of my dogs has got more followers than me :-S
18 Jan 2014, 10:59
I wish I knew how I'd done that carieoates!!!!!
18 Jan 2014, 11:03
Should we start a twitter thread? @Debs and @Wendydarling
18 Jan 2014, 11:06
Yes please, and I can find out how to bumble through it!!!
Previous 1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 87 of 134