The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

55 posts Page 2 of 4
Re: Goal reached
02 Aug 2013, 05:02
Thanks everyone. I'll surely let u know how maintenance goes. No doubt I'll fiddle around with it and see if I can maybe add 200 cals to at least 1 of the fasts. First to stay at goal weight then fiddle. Been eating carbs all day LOL - just had my favourite cinnamon scroll, fresh out the oven yum! Being Friday that will get washed down with some red carbs tonight - might even go mad and get Indian takeaway :razz: Then panic that I might put on weight LOL. Doesn't matter really, I'm in the groove of 500 cals 2/3 times a week, so should be easy for now to stick to 2. Happy fasting to everyone and I hope you reach your goals soon, if not there yet.
02 Aug 2013, 06:19
Congratulations. :lol: Hope all goes well with maintenance :clover: (no reason why it shouldn't with all the help and support we've gained on here)
02 Aug 2013, 06:24
Wonderful GMH! :rainbow: :star: Congratulations!
02 Aug 2013, 06:43
Congratulations GMH- great achievement.
I think we started about the same time but I have more to lose.
By the time you get maintenance sorted hopefully I'll be along to follow your guidelines! :wink:
02 Aug 2013, 06:44
Big congratulations and wishing you continued success on maintenence :clover:
02 Aug 2013, 08:42
congratulations GMH
hope maintainence plan works well for you

jeniben
02 Aug 2013, 08:45
Fantastic! Definitely one for the "Inspirational" board :-).
02 Aug 2013, 15:01
May I add my congratulations too? Well done to have lost your weight so speedily!
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
02 Aug 2013, 17:08
:lol: :grin: Super news, well done and Happy Maintainencingggggg :like: :clover:

May we all join you there one day soon :wink:
02 Aug 2013, 17:19
I'm a little late to the congratulations list, GMH. I've always enjoyed your posts and think its wonderful how you've reached your goal while still enjoying red wine and good food, etc.

Will watch for news on your maintenance - once again, you are brilliant !!! :victory: :victory: :like:
02 Aug 2013, 17:38
Yay well done.

Waving Pom poms for you :)
02 Aug 2013, 18:24
Well done, congratulations!!! :-)
02 Aug 2013, 18:59
Fantastic! :star: :like: :)
02 Aug 2013, 19:11
That is fantastic... well done :like: . I am sure you are feeling just great :smile: ...

Congratulations!!!! :victory:
55 posts Page 2 of 4