The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

55 posts Page 4 of 4
Re: Goal reached
22 Aug 2013, 10:49
Hi GMH!
Well, you've made it, good for you! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences on maintenance as that is really the key to this wol. Agree about the psychological aspect of 5.2 - it has to be enjoyed and this will be much more important in maintenance as there will no longer be the thrill of meeting targets, going down a size in clothes etc. so if the fasting is seen as a necessary evil how can that be maintained? Your attitude and love of great food sounds like the right combination to me, keep us posted. Btw, I just re-read Tompan's Post Deleted thread, and laughed my socks off, or should that be my sauce off?., no...stop, not that again!!
Huge congrats! :like: :like:
22 Aug 2013, 21:05
Dhana post deleted hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just re-read it, what were we on! "This farcis must end"..I am snorting silently in the quiet carriage of the train, hilarious. I am missing these posts and the bollox du jour...time for more
22 Aug 2013, 21:43
Are you going to nitro dunce us to our B&W avatar, looks to be a gorgeous spirit
22 Aug 2013, 21:45
If you remember, or if you find the time, don't put it off too long, but @Dhana and @GMH you should check out the thread on procrastination chat-f12/procrastination-t7834.html . :grin:
22 Aug 2013, 22:10
Well done, GMH!! Image
23 Aug 2013, 03:59
Betsysgr8 hahahaha...need to keep it going!
23 Aug 2013, 04:01
gillymary, that's my Danny...Humbug will make an appearance soon...or even me if I can a) find a photo that's not too foul and b) work out how to make an avatar with a photo that doesn't fit properly!
23 Aug 2013, 05:44
Big congrats from me too!!

whoop whoop :-)
23 Aug 2013, 06:45
Lovely doggie photo, look forward to seeing your other dog (and you!)
25 Dec 2013, 23:20
well done! I am so excited about this and the stories keep on getting better.
55 posts Page 4 of 4