The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

50 posts Page 4 of 4
Part II: The Pilgrim Maintains!
31 Jan 2014, 06:11
Today was a normal fast day, like (nearly) every Thursday since last March, but my one concession to being a maintaineer was 4 little squares of dark chocolate after dinner. I felt very decadent, I'll tell you!
Re: The Pilgrim's Progress
18 Feb 2014, 19:04
This morning I weighed 96.5 pounds. I'm sure the last time I weighed that was about 45 years ago. BMI 20.2/21.6 (standard vs. "new").

Maybe I'll be able to maintain on 6:1 after all? So far - about 3 weeks of maintenance - I've been continuing to do 5:2.
18 Feb 2014, 19:12
Well done wendyjane! XX you must feel like a million dollars! X :like: :victory:
18 Feb 2014, 19:23
oh Well done wendyjane! It really sounds as if you have cracked this maintenance lark!
17 May 2014, 02:44
I'm just stopping in to this journal thread to report to myself and anyone else listening that...
I went on vacation for 5 days, ate whatever I wanted (and a couple of times more than I wanted :frown: ), and only gained....
1/2 pound!!
Which is, of course, not a gain at all, as when I weighed myself this morning (after fasting yesterday - I always weigh the morning after a fast) I was at exactly my goal weight. 7 stone and holding.
As @callyanna said back in February, I really do seem to have cracked this maintenance lark.
I can't afford to get cocky though. I am resolved to fast one to two days a week at least till I'm 90 :smile: And weigh myself once or twice a week as well.

...that's 90 years, not pounds. It occurs to me that it could be interpreted either way :lol:
50 posts Page 4 of 4