The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

64 posts Page 3 of 5
Thanks so much for all your congrats!

Alibaba wrote: That is truly fab! Thanks from me too, you are a bit of a guru on this site!

Nah, just spend far too much time on here and love trawling the science literature to try to understand what's happening in our bodies!
Congratulations! My BMI is creeping down so slowly but I WILL join you eventually
Oh that's great- how wonderful! I hope I'll be able to say the same one day!
When I am meant to be weighed at the doctors I always tell them my weight rather than stepping on the scales in front of them.
And the weight that only counts for me is in the morning after having visited the loo and with hardly any clothes on.
Congratulations! Thats fab news! Well done! Its also reassuring that 5:2 is still working after several months. Thanks Caroline!
I only just saw this important announcement, so can I add my belated congratulations Caroline, well done indeed!

You are really the 'Mama' of the forum, we all look up to you! Won't be too long before you are the 'Mimi'! :wink:
Well done Caroline! This really works. Makes you feel good to see that line go down on the progress tracker doesn't it?
Well done Caroline. You're such a positive example and not only that you always have brilliant tips and bits of info that help us all along. That post that made my day. :-D
Congrats - I look forward to following in your footsteps!
You are an inspiriation!! Congratulations
Brilliant Caroline! I'm just a breath away and waiting for the day that I can say I'm no longer obese. :smile:
Very late but still... congratulations!!!
How satisfying - good for you.
(My goal is Overweight at this stage :D )
Update: bought new scales...now I'm obese again :-( but not for long hey?!
carorees wrote: Update: bought new scales...now I'm obese again :-( but not for long hey?!

Take em back! They are obviously faulty :)
What Dragonbirdy said!

Or try later / another day?

Or like you said - not for long!
64 posts Page 3 of 5