The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

663 posts Page 43 of 45
Previous 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 Next
Where oh where is our low carb expert @fatdog?
FatDog, please come back, we miss you and your wonderful posts. Hope all is well in your world x
Yes @fatdog, I need your wise advice over in the low carb tent!
Still no sign of @FatDog???
Don't like our regulars going AWOL
any idea's @Caitlin? have you heard if alls well. :heart:
Hi lovely folks, I have been snowed uder with work related stuff for the last couple of weeks and not even been up for my usual nocturnal posting.

@FatDog is I think good and well and engrossed in her database project. I am not certain but I think she was finding all the logging `heavy weather` at this present time. I don't know what her plans are with the forum, but I do know that it is something she cares a lot about and sees as important.

I will speak with FatDog today perhaps and if it is okay with her I will post back. Anyway she might pop up herself, I miss her posts too...

Hope you guys are all being good :) I'm just catching up with all the goings-on this afernoon...

caitlin Xx :heart:
Many thanks Caitlin, just wanted to know you are both alive and well and, happily, you are! Big hugs to you both x
Hope you are ok @fatdog
Like the others I hope all is well - it's always good to read of your progress!
Hullo @Azureblue, @gillymary, @PennyForthem, @Nessie, @callyanna, @Debs, @Sue.Q, @rawkaren, @loversghost, @Ballerina, @Izzy and all you lovely people... Thank you so much for your concern and kind thoughts xxx

... sorry for going a.w.o.l. Head is, intermittently, in a horrid place just now which makes (b)logging on a daily basis a scary thought, so I've not been to the site at all! As I've said before - I'm an all-or-nothing FatDog, hopeless at moderation.

I'll try to start posting again - but on an occasional rather than regular basis, which will take the pressure off on off days. I've lots of recipes from the last couple of weeks to post - I'll try and get them up over the coming days, but no promises for immediate gratification :)

Thanks again xxxxxx FatDog
As long as you're ok FatDog , that's the important thing. Look after yourself and post when you feel up to it again xx
@fatdog sounds like you have black dog for company at the moment. Feel for you x
As Callyanna said - just glad you're ok - look after yourself and thanks for letting us know how you are.
Hallo honey, glad to know our chick flies on {{{+}}} x
Phew :smile: :like: :grin: was worried so glad you have replied to our calls and no pressure :heart:
Good to know you can still wag your tail! :like:

I thank you every time I make OLS bread which is probably more frequent than it should be - it's turning into an addiction :lol:
Previous 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 Next
663 posts Page 43 of 45