The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

663 posts Page 44 of 45
Previous 1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 Next
Oh thank the good lord at least your well and as far as not posting that's OK providing you're well. :heart:
Welcome back, glad to hear all is well, take care of yourself

Ballerina x :heart:
Yes it's great to hear from you, and taking a step back seems a wise thing to do if you're not feeling up to it - you deserve some downtime @FatDog - enjoy just cooking for yourself (and OH, caitlin and best neighbour :wink: ) and it's about time you took something back from this forum, where you've given so much :like: :victory:
Glad to hear from you, you have put so much work into your thread that you deserve a break. Hope you get back to being a happy jumping round the flat wagging your tail FatDog soon.
Topic bumped for @Julianna think the bread is on
page 32 but somewhere there are other versions maybe @FatDog will pop in to advise. :clover:
Am in baking mode so such a good idea to bump this up thanks fasting buddie @Sue.Q

While here where is our delightful Scottish chef extraordinaire @FatDog missing you and sending :heart:
Have made your bread twice this week FatDog and turned out fine and tastes really good!
Topic bumped for @Bobshouse Personally not tried the oat bran + linseed recipe on page 31 but many members have and swear by it, I'm gathering ingredients and will make this easy + quick bread very soon.
@FatDog Seems to have gone AWOL again which is a big loss to the forum
I'm doing the linseed crackers at the weekend again deffo, doing nachos with them as Mexican starter to go with chilli meal.
:clover: Enjoy Bobshouse and to try to get a celeriac to roast in place of your potatoes :heart: mmmmmm
Thanks for bumping that Sue. I had missed Caitlin and FatDogs March posts. I asked recently where they had got to, I thought they might be off busily compiling a recipe book! Anyway, glad to hear that you haven't both deserted us and hope you will pop in from time to time.
Sue.Q wrote: Topic bumped for @Julianna think the bread is on
page 32 but somewhere there are other versions maybe @FatDog will pop in to advise. :clover:

Thanks@Sue.Q for pointing in the direction of the oat bran loaf..yes is on page 32 or maybe 31 ( my goldfish brain has already forgoten but ive got the recipe safely stashed now)...think i need to sit and have a good peruse of fatDog's posts..look intriguing and informative x
Think I need to check out the Biocoop shop here as is my best chance of finding things like oatbran etc.
Nice to see this thread again :heart:
rawkaren wrote: Nice to see this thread again :heart:

It certainly is but it would be even nicer to see @Fatdog back posting, here's hoping......

Ballerina x :heart:
yes, I really miss FatDog's posts and her wonderful recipes.
Previous 1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 Next
663 posts Page 44 of 45